October 30, 2014 | 1543 users online

Fragrances - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids Solid Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mylosttwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Shame that it's discontinued. I'm still using mine 2 years after the expiry date...:) One of the nicest scent from LUSH. BRING IT BACK, PLEASE!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love honey and foody scents. But to me, this smells different than the soap. The solid perfume has a note or two I just can't get past. It's a little sharp and smells something like lemon.
The dry down is much better. It smells way less of the lemon and more of the buttery honey-toffee scent I love. I did notice I had to use a lot and even then it had little throw. The scent was hard to get out of the tin, I had to scrape little chunks out with my nail.
This is okay. I have experienced way better and more convenient,

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by lolablossom149

I LOVE this scent. Honey I washed the Kids is one of Lushes truest scents - one that brings me right back to Bnever! It does come in a tin that I am not a huge fan of however (you are forced to use your possibly dirty hands to dig the perfume out before slathering it on yourself), versus just a regular push up tube that avoids using fingers all together. I don't remember how much they sold for since they haven't been made for some time, but I think about $11, which is pretty pricey for a 10g tin. In any case, I still love the scent, so this gets a 4 overall from me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why can't they bring this back?! My two favorite types of fragrances are foody vanillas and just stepped out of the shower clean, which are kind of opposites. Somehow this mixed the two, smelling so warm and creamy and yet CLEAN at the same time. It doesn't last long and was a little hard to get out of the tin, and since I've been saving the same tin for the last few years, both issues are amplified. I never got to try the spray version, but I'm sure it was good too.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge LUSH fan & I've used everything but the solid perfumes up until this point. I've never been more disappointed in my life. This stuff smells horrible. I love Honey I washed the kids soap but this stuff smelled like a honey scented window cleaner. I love sweet smells too but this is so artificial & blah for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OH MY GOD i'm chocked when i see so many people raving about the smell of this and blablabla
seriously this smells like shit to me , it's horrible and sickly erkk
i hate lush , all of their products that i've tried so far did nothing for me and smelled so bas
i will never repurchase something from them

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by theamethyst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells slightly sweeter than the original soap. New people, Honey I Washed The Kids solid perfume smells like butter, honey, toffee and all-out brown sugar in a mouthwatering combination. It's like walking straight into an oven in which a cake is baking! There's no hint of aromatherapy/herbal scents in this, so if you like scents like lavender and jasmine, you won't like this. Food-scented product lovers, this is ultimate heaven. The perfume is really strong, only a dab of the block will go a really long way, and it'll last a really long time. As with most perfumes, they are priced extraordinarily high, as well as Lush's infamous standard of charging astronomically for anything that is packaged in any way. But for me, it's worth it since it's so strong and will last more than any regular perfume. The texture is like was, so you can adjust the intensity, but I find that it leaves a slight sticky residue on my pulse points when I wash it out so I need to exfoliate my wrists, which isn't the easiest thing to do in the shower when my hand is slippery from Lush soap and the loofah is also slippery from the water. Nevertheless, if this did come up, I would buy it again, maybe in a different packaging -- maybe with an applicator so that differently smelling hands would not influence the fragrance?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't smell exactly like the original but it is still delicious. Whenever I put it on everybody around me takes notice. It is a really really strong scent though so people who don't like it have to suffer when they're around me. If you're having trouble getting the product out try scraping it out with the back of your nail, works pretty well. It's a great value and it's lassted me quite a while

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thought I would love this because I love the soap, but I'm not so crazy about this perfume solid. It doesn't have much sillage, probably because it's in solid form. The solid seems to have lost some of that creamy toffee sweetness that the soap has, instead having a strong perfume note.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MissButtons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love this. I carry it with me everywhere. I wish it was more potent, I have to reapply every few hours. I usually scrape some off with the back of my nail and rub onto my wrists. Smells like honey and toffee, yum!