October 25, 2014 | 1626 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Pure Powder Glow - Neolita (Red Berry)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

In all my years I have never, ever experienced a blush that melds into your skin as if it were part of the fdtn or TM or skin itself. It's unbelievable, nothing like this. The color is simply a bit dirty rose and looks like a natural flush, really. It reminds me of the Tarte Flush gel blush in color. But one thing, it is very, very pigmented. It's hard to not put on too much, I have had to work with dif. brushes to get the right amount on, and the right amount is not much. Lasts forever on the skin. What a perfect buy for a little more than Nars or Tarte at $37. I have two SHU blush brushes and actually the one the blush comes with is really quite good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty berry colored blush, and I love how it looks on. It is a very smooth and pigmented, and lasts all day for me. I bought this blush on Hautelook, so I didn't pay full price for it, but now that I know how good it is, I would re-purchase it at full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Sephora as all KA products were 75% off. I am also suprised there aren't many reviews for this blush. This is a pinky, raspberry red with a hint of shimmer and I agree with the reviewer who stated it gave a "Victorian" flush. I just tried this today and it gave me that beautiful, lit from within look. KA blushes are so smooth, silky and pigmented. I also got two others (Dolline and Shadore) and can't wait to try them out either Get this if you are a blush hoarder like me! Would repurchase but I doubt I will ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Hmmm, based on the reviews this doesn't seem to be one of KA's more popular blushes. I can't imagine why since it is stunningly beautiful and a shade that would work on many complexions. I resisted buying this because I thought it would simply give the same look I was trying to get from NARS Crazed and Mounia and Outlaw... but this does it better. I don't wear berry shades well, but this hits the perfect blend of raspberry with a touch of golden-red. It looked fantastic on both my goth friend who's very pale and does a sort of "Victorian vamp" look and on me, who's NC30 and has blond/brown hair and green eyes. It's so silky and natural looking (never clownish, which I had to be careful with NARS) and lasta a good long time. This is my first KA powder blush but it's inspired me to go for Dolline as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

This is my favorite KA blush (and I have 6 of them). This leaves a warm red/pink flush on your cheeks. It's very Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. A great flushed look - not subtle. It also has tiny gold sparkles/sheen to it, although you can't really see it on your cheeks - it just keeps the color from looking flat. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by fashiongal

It's been a while since KA has introduced some new powder blush colors, but this was well worth the wait. He didn't have a red powder blush in his collection, so this was much needed. As with all his blushes, this one has the same wonderful consistency and perfection with application. This blush is a beautiful berry red color with golden shimmers (not glittery, but just glowy). It reminds me a little of NARS Outlaw, but I think it's a little warmer. Because it's not warm or cool, in my opinion, it will coordinate with many lipcolors - and of course, red. It just gives you that gorgeous outdoor flush. Can't recommend this one highly enough, love it. Buy it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No