Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow - Neolita (Red Berry)

Talc, Polyethylene, Nylon 12, Phenyltrimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In all my years I have never, ever experienced a blush that melds into your skin as if it were part of the fdtn or TM or skin itself. It's unbelievable, nothing like this. The color is simply a bit dirty rose and looks like a natural flush, really. It reminds me of the Tarte Flush gel blush in color. But one thing, it is very, very pigmented. It's hard to not put on too much, I have had to work with dif. brushes to get the right amount on, and the right amount is not much. Lasts forever on the skin. What a perfect buy for a little more than Nars or Tarte at $37. I have two SHU blush brushes and actually the one the blush comes with is really quite good.

on 7/16/2010 2:52:00 PM

This is a very pretty berry colored blush, and I love how it looks on. It is a very smooth and pigmented, and lasts all day for me. I bought this blush on Hautelook, so I didn't pay full price for it, but now that I know how good it is, I would re-purchase it at full price.

on 3/7/2010 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I picked this up at Sephora as all KA products were 75% off. I am also suprised there aren't many reviews for this blush. This is a pinky, raspberry red with a hint of shimmer and I agree with the reviewer who stated it gave a "Victorian" flush. I just tried this today and it gave me that beautiful, lit from within look. KA blushes are so smooth, silky and pigmented. I also got two others (Dolline and Shadore) and can't wait to try them out either Get this if you are a blush hoarder like me! Would repurchase but I doubt I will ever run out.

on 7/9/2009 12:27:00 PM

Hmmm, based on the reviews this doesn't seem to be one of KA's more popular blushes. I can't imagine why since it is stunningly beautiful and a shade that would work on many complexions. I resisted buying this because I thought it would simply give the same look I was trying to get from NARS Crazed and Mounia and Outlaw... but this does it better. I don't wear berry shades well, but this hits the perfect blend of raspberry with a touch of golden-red. It looked fantastic on both my goth friend who's very pale and does a sort of "Victorian vamp" look and on me, who's NC30 and has blond/brown hair and green eyes. It's so silky and natural looking (never clownish, which I had to be careful with NARS) and lasta a good long time. This is my first KA powder blush but it's inspired me to go for Dolline as well.

on 5/28/2008 12:43:00 AM

This is my favorite KA blush (and I have 6 of them). This leaves a warm red/pink flush on your cheeks. It's very Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. A great flushed look - not subtle. It also has tiny gold sparkles/sheen to it, although you can't really see it on your cheeks - it just keeps the color from looking flat. Love it.

on 11/2/2007 5:22:00 PM

It's been a while since KA has introduced some new powder blush colors, but this was well worth the wait. He didn't have a red powder blush in his collection, so this was much needed. As with all his blushes, this one has the same wonderful consistency and perfection with application. This blush is a beautiful berry red color with golden shimmers (not glittery, but just glowy). It reminds me a little of NARS Outlaw, but I think it's a little warmer. Because it's not warm or cool, in my opinion, it will coordinate with many lipcolors - and of course, red. It just gives you that gorgeous outdoor flush. Can't recommend this one highly enough, love it. Buy it.