April 21, 2014 | 974 users online

Liquid - Vichy - Aera teint satin finish

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I found this foudation to be useful on really very cold winterdays, when one really needs a bit of protection and glow. It covers nicely, makes an mostly even skintone, but not as well as other foundations managed to. It leaves my skin quite a bit shiny...some would call it glow, but I think it really is a bit more than that. But this is something I only want in seriously cold and dry weather like now (we have -20degrees celsius at the moment), so Im very ok with using up the sample-size I have, but I wont buy the full size, as the cold will jopefully vanish soon, and then it would just be too rich for me, even though I have quite thirsty skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by eliaorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 12:10:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For those of you who have been complaining about the matte finish being yucky and pretty bad in general, you might get better results with the satin finish. It is really great. I find it covers wonderfully and gives me smaller pores, really evens out skintone and also looks very natural. It also FEELS soft and natural and I like that a lot in my foundations! Doesn't rub off either. I find the finish and effect similar to my beloved HG MUFE foundation but definitely not as greasy, in fact in spite of being satin finish and it says for dry skin, this foundation is really oil controlling and it doesn't get greasy THE WHOLE DAY LONG! That is a really tough task for any foundation for me and this one passes with flying colours! I have oily skin but I was really really glad I got the satin finish one, it really gives a satiny glowy finish which is what I love. It also has SPF 14, although that isn't too important to me as I use a day cream with SPF already. The colour match is good, shade 35 seemed like it would be a bit too dark when I first put it on (I'm NC30) but it is so sheer that it just blends in and looks natural and then there is no noticeable difference from my natural colouring (I think shade 35 would be more or less the same as NC35). It never turns orange or changes colour. Yipee!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No