Wet 'n' Wild Eye Shadow in Cream

4.3

on 10/30/2006 8:49:00 AM

Like everyone else, purchased this as a highlighter. Blends well but tends to wear off easily. Even though this is a pretty nuetral color, it doesn't suit my warm/beige/caucasion skin. Still use this for casual days, not one of my "going out" colors. Will continue to use until gone but wouldn't bother re-purchasing.

on 2/23/2005 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great highlighter for the price. I was just hoping for something a little different. At this price you can't go wrong, though. I will keep it, but I wont repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great dirt cheap base eyeshadow. I picked it up at Walmart for a mere $1.60 - Stays on all night long, is easy to blend and does feel silky. I was hoping that it would be as luminous as MAC's Nylon but to no surprise it was just not the same. It does give off somewhat of a luminous look but just not as strong as MAC's.

on 5/16/2002 9:15:00 PM

What an amazing product! I wear it as a highlighter and it simply looks fabulous! This shimmery beige shade makes my green-blue eyes really pop, so I won't splurge on expensive highlighters any more which don't do a better job than this one! Good staying power as well.