October 25, 2014 | 1113 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Brown

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by aly303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was in a hurry at the drugstore the other day and i just grabbed this without thinking. its an ok product but i wouldnt buy it again. it doesnt add any volume, but it gives you a little bit of length and a TON of seperating. most drugstore brown mascaras are brownish black but this one is pure brown. it doesnt clump, washes off easily and for $7 its a good buy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a big fan of Lash Exact in general, and the brown in particular. I have fair skin and light brown hair, and I think black mascaras look too harsh on me (for some reason, black looked better when I was dying my hair blond). I shop around for other formulas but keep coming back to this one. It's simple, it's cheap (so I don't sweat replacing it often) and it gives me the right amount of color without being super thick and spidery, and it doesn't irritate my eyes (Maybeline, Lash Blast, I'm looking at you). I use the WP black/brown when I need something waterproof, but have found the staying power of the non-waterproof to be sufficient for most of my mascara needs. My one complaint is that this makes my lashes a little stiff, but otherwise, I like it a lot. There are very few products that I rebuy and this is one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by FlowerUnderSunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I think it makes my lashes just perfect!

The wand is a good size. not very big so it works good for me (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE the seperation, length and volume! Plus LOVE the brown color! I am a pale redhead and can't wear black or blackish brown mascara and even most of other brands of brown are to dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by calico32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using Lash Exact for a while- since I first noticed it in the store. Since I'm a pale redhead, black or black brown mascara can be too dark for me to use on a daily basis. I'm very happy with this shade of brown. I don't need lengthening or volumizing. I just need something basic that will darken my blonde lashes. I love the brush b/c I don't have to blot the wand before applying. Over time the mascara does dry out a bit and can get kind of thick, but I've only noticed this happening after using the tube for 2 months or so. they say you're supposed to toss mascara after a month anyway, so when it starts getting thick, I toss it and purchase a new tube.

This is my daily go-to mascara. I've tried others, but I keep coming back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! I have red hair and bluish-green eyes and this mascara really brings out the green in my eyes. It makes it look like I actually have green eyes, not murky blue/green like they are. The mascara itself is nothing special. It is a little clumpy and I wish it added more volume. However, the brown color is quite lovely and subtle- not harsh like most black mascaras next to my pale skin. However, it is a very plain mascara w/out a lot of benefits other than the color, so my search for the perfect brown mascara goes on...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff isn't horrible, it does give you neat lashes. After a few weeks the mascara begins to get kind of clumpy though, and it ends up not giving you defined lashes like it says. Definately not for a dramatic look, more for the simple look.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by gakester8

at first i really liked how it separated each lash perfectly without any clumps or stuck together lashes! After using this product for 1-2 weeks it got really clumpy! To the point where it wasn't separating my lashes anymore, but sticking them together. i decided that maybelline's define a lash mascara is much better.(see my review on it)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by purepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan..im not sure if its the formula, the brown or the brush thats turning me off of this. The brown is too light for me, and the brush bristles are really sharp and when gotten too close to the eye, nearly stabed my eyeball=/ it hardens my lashes to little spears, i've never in my life had a mascara that made my lashes so stiff! I tried Mayballine Define a lash, and loved it, because while it has the same 'real' lashes-but better approach as L.E. Define a lash gave me the option to make my lashes fuller and definitly longer. Exact just kinda coated my lashes in hard brown cement without making my lashes any more longer, darker, or fuller than my normal lashes. Basicly what im getting at, is that i like a mascara to make my eyes POP in some way, without the drag queen effect. this sadly just made for some crunchy eye lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this is in brown and am satisfied with it. I'm a huge fan of Full 'n Soft but was looking for a true brown, which Maybelline does not offer. Saw this color was offered by CG Lash Exact and was interesting in trying this formula anyway. I have long, sparse lashes and while this didn't really add much thickness/ volume it defined well. This wears well and has not smudged. Would rec for a day look. continued >>