July 29, 2014 | 1847 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Enriched Moisturiser Formula 1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by thesavagefamily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have combo/acne prone skin and was looking for something gentle to use after my MUAC peels. I have used this moisturizer in the past when my skin was dry from wind/weather, and have had good results. I like this cream because it sinks into skin and doesn't lay on top of skin like a coating. I can also apply my makeup over the top and not feel like a greaseball an hour later. This works perfectly after my lactic or glycolic peels, however, I have not done a TCA peel and used it as of now (but I plan to). I do recommend this if you are looking for a moisturizer that is very gentle and penetrates the skin. I ALMOST like it as much as Chanel hydramax, but MK does not have a scent (and I like Chanel's scent). For the price, a definite deal (find a rep that will give you $$ off!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

goes on really smooth, doesn't over moisturize or leave oily,give u a nice glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Formula 1 Enriched Moisturizer is a wonderful product for
dry skin, very soothing, emollient, unscented, goes on like a dream.
Looks good under foundations or tinted moisturizers, lasts well
all day, especially if you have dry or mature skin and like a dewy look
with or without makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 1:19:00 AM More reviews by delenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

INGREDIENTS: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Imidazoladinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.