BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Lift

3.5

on 2/19/2004 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eye lift??? This is just a white liquid in a lipgloss container! No lifting what so ever!!!

on 3/1/2003 6:56:00 AM

This is GREAT for puffiness! AND it isn't expensive. It needs to be put on a couple minutes before make-up. I gave it a 4 because it does nothing for dark circles (isn't supposed to!), but what do I expect at this price. Is it true they are going to discontinue it? I heard they will suggest using Wonderlift in its place. No way, everyone knows face creams are not for eyes!

on 2/27/2003 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For some reason this stuff just made the skin around my eyes sting & I didn't notice any "lift".

on 11/28/2002 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For $26, this is one of the best eye creams I've ever used! My skin around eye area got dramatiaclly lifted after using this!

on 5/16/2002 2:59:00 PM

My mom bought this cream for the eyes and I tried it and loved it! I don't know about the "lift" that it claims to do because I am ony 20 and don't need a "lift"ing cream for my eyes, but this DEFINITELY gets rid of any puffiness whatsoever and also seems to moisturize the eye area all day long. I steal this from my mom every morning, soon I am going to get one of these containers of my own. The price is a little steep--maybe around $20-something dollars, but it is worth buying because of the reducing puffiness and all-day hydration you get from this product.

on 5/14/2002 11:16:00 AM

This is the best stuff to cure a puffy eye! You can actually feel your skin tighten with Eye Lift. I received a half full container in a swap and you use SO LITTLE at a time that I don't think I will ever run out. Great product!