August 28, 2014 | 1068 users online

Lip Gloss - Make Up For Ever - Lipgloss

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the majority of Make Up For Ever products but this was meh for me. The thing is, the lipgloss is great quality, it's not sticky & it's long lasting. The problem this has is the taste. It doesn't taste like a typically flavored gloss, it tastes like it's heavily perfumed. I had a weird taste on my lips the entire time. It's a shame b/c I like the gloss in general & I could care less about flavored/scented products but I just can't handle the overwhelming perfume flavor this seems to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I got the color Star Collection s2. The color is described as a pearly light beige. It is very sheer but looks pretty on the lips. The formula is amazing. It really stays on the lips but is not sticky at all. It is so smooth and moisturizing. I am amazed. I think the flavor is mango or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by pasdetrois

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I waited a long time for Sephora to get this color in (14, Raspberry). So disappointed. The color is fuschia, almost purple, and it goes on very, very light. Not at all the deep raspberry I was hoping for. It's going back to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by carat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip glosses. They smell amazing, and have fantastic colours. They can look a little intimidating, but don't let that scare you--- they go on very sheer and they look gorgeous with just a hint of colour. They also have a really nice consistency, I find these to be not as sticky as other glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I own a few of these and what I love about them is that they are very shimmery, they have a fruity/floral smell that's just yummy, and they are super shiny. They are not sticky at all, as opposed to their tube glosses. These are very slippery, so a touch up is required a lil more often than usual, but i always am left with fuller shimmery lips. I love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Fascinating-silvery clear. It's very comparable to MAC in quality, but 4 dollars more a tube. Then again MAC is like McDonalds-everywhere on the planet and in three places at every mall and packed with teenagers looking for the trendiest variations on the same items they previously purchased.
It's sticky and thicker than Lipglass which is either good (I like thick) or bad depending on if you have it over lipstick (I do). It's glossy and smooth but doesn't have that vanilla taffy taste. If it was ten bucks a tube, I would give it a 5. It's not competitve enough.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Tested this at Sephora. Very sticky and gunky feel. I love their foundation, but the gloss.. no way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 5:30:00 PM More reviews by karinatwork

Smells awful, is sticky and gooey. There's nothing more to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in "Baby Pink" and it is an amazing color. Its very bright in the tube, but looks natural yet gives color once its on. It gives enough color that you dont have to wear lipstick underneath, and it has beautiful goldish sparkle to it. The contrast between the bright pink and the gold sparkle is beautiful. My only gripe is that it doesnt have the best staying power, but thats ok because what gloss does? I dont mind having to reapply it once or twice a day. And the smell is so yummy! I'd definitely purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by MegamiAG

This was one of the first high end glosses I ever bought (Facinating Lip Gloss [screw top with applicator version] in Pearly Transparent [clear with sparkles]).

The reason I love it is also it's downfall as well. I don't like super tacky glosses and have a hard time wearing any lip gloss because I don't like the sensation of things coating my lips. This gloss was wonderfully light and I LOVED the sparkles. However, because it is so light, it wears off VERY quickly. It makes me wonder where this brand got its name. I do like the peachy smell to it though. It reminds me of an actual peach; not a super sweet artificial one.

I MAY buy it again, but for the price and lasting power, I don't think it's worth it. I think I can find something similar for cheaper, or fall in love with another product moreso than this one. continued >>