July 26, 2014 | 933 users online

Gels/Soaps - Mrs Meyer's Clean Day - Aromatherapeutic Hand Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by lizstar07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These hand soaps are great. I can't stand 95% of the scents at Bath and Body Works...they are all way too sweet and overpowering for me. The natural smells of Mrs. Meyers hand soaps (and all other products) are right up my alley. I would recommend them to anyone that tends to lean toward the natural side of things.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot use this, as soon as I squirt it and wash my hands, my chest gets tight. I'm not normally allergic to fragrances like that but this is so strong that I cannot use it at all. I bought the Basil one. I'm returning this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

-ALL of the Meyer's products are fabulous! This one included! I bought the BASIL Liquid Handsoap in the teal bottle. I LOVE how it's scented: it's calming and pleasant - like a light & airy herb-like fragrance. And I LOVE the packaging. The texture lightweight and doesn't have that dishwashing-liquid odor that a lot of kitchen soaps have. EASILY rinses off; doesn't leave any type of film or reside. My hands feel sparking clean! Non-drying and lightly moisturizes my hands after use!

-Ingredients are all natural & recognizable. The product seems to last FOREVER. I've had the same bottle for quite a while now and haven't need to replace it too often.

-This is one of the ONLY products I purchase repeatedly! I usually get bored with the same products and like to mix it up after I go through a bottle, but I love this so much, I keep re-buying it.

-The bottle colors are great too, for matching them to your kitchen colors, which is what I did. I believe there are matching dish soap and counter top sprays too that come in this line. Highly recommended! Would be great to try if you have sensitivities/allergies!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by desertvixen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have known about this line for a long time but finally tried the Honeysuckle Hand Soap. I love the fragrance and I am now using everything Mrs. Meyers makes in that fragrance. I am hoping they continue to add to this line. I am very sensitive to cleaners and many products can cause me to get asthma. Mrs. Meyers products in honeysuckle smell wonderful, clean effectively, and are reasonably priced.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a hand soap that would be less drying to my hands than the foaming soaps my husband likes, and I decided to try Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap in Basil. I love the fragrance, which admittedly does not smell herby like basil, but it is a very pleasant clean scent, though it can be a bit overpowering at times. And this soap is distinctly less drying to my hands. I was ready to make this the new soap at all our sinks until my fragrance-sensitive husband complained that the strong scent lingers on his hands, making them taste perfumey, which he notices when eating something messy with his hands. So my search for a new hand soap continues.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco/Sunfloweramidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olive Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Basil Oil, Parsley Seed Oil, Black Pepper Seed Oil, Sodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by dmwfa

Love love love love Mrs. Meyer's! I have tried the hand soap in basil, lemon verbena, apple, and honeysuckle and I love them all. Whenever someone visits they ask where we got it. They all smell DIVINE and leave hands soft. As a new mom I wash my hands 50x a day and they're still soft. I've been converting all of my cleaning products too. Great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My number one complaint about hand soap is that it dries our your hands & sends you far down the path of haggard way before your time. Honestly, must I tote around lotion in my bag? Sometimes it's so bad that I curl my hands into a fist & then blow into them! C'mon now, this is 2010 & there's no excuse. Every bathroom should be stocking Mrs.Meyer's by now.

Mrs. Meyers. A diehard. I love all of their products across the board. The soap is no exception & truly delivers all that one could need in a hand soap. I'm partial to lavender for their other products, but the hand soap in Basil is my desired scent. It smells so fresh & lovely, leaving a nice green scent wafting throughout the bathroom. It comes in cute packaging & the best yet? No cracked & dry hands. They feel perfectly moisturized & soft. Mrs. Meyers, I love you.

EDIT// Tried the new Green Apple scent. First scent of Meyers to dry my hands out! I'll go back to Lavender & Basil.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by JInglygypsy

The best hand soap in the world! This is the only soap my husband and I use on our hands!
Why's that, you ask?
-It doesn't dry out our already dry hands!
-It cleans great and rinses quickly and easily!
-Every scent they offer smells delightfully fresh!

There have been times when we have been out of town and unfairly forced to use other hand soaps, and we were subsequently faced with the horrors of dry knuckles and scraggly cuticles. Well, maybe that's an embellishment, but once you use this soap you will become even more aware how drying other hand soaps can be. From now on, and I don't care how spoiled I appear, I am bringing Mrs. Meyer's with me whenever I leave town.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by brookebaird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This line is great - the handsoaps, dishsoaps, and the laundry detergent.
The geranium has a nice floral scent ( and I am not a floral lover). The basil scent is my favorite. It's herbaceous but has lots of citrus as well. It's delightful, even for dry sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by newyorkshopper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I have bought it more times than I can remember in both the pump and the refill. My favorites are the lavender and the basil but I have also tried the lemon and holiday peppermint. It is nondrying which is great for someone like me who washes their hands what seems like 100 times a day. Love that is it natural and not artificially scented. I think it works just as well as $20 or $25 soap and it's only $3.99 or $4.99. I have tried almost everything from the Mrs. Meyers line and never found anything I didn't like. Drugstore.com runs sales frequently and offers free shipping on orders over $50 or if you join the Mrs. Meyers email list they send emails with free shipping days and the prices on their website are lower than anyplace else.