LUSH Charity Pot

3.7

Water (Aqua), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata),Geranium Oil (Pelargonium crispum), Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera) , Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta) , Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol,*Geraniol,*Citronellol,*Limonene, *Linalool ,Fragrance , Perfume,Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 6/27/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like the smell, and it makes my dry skin better, which is great. But I don't like the texture which is too liquid and oily for me. I'm glad I tried it though, and I might buy it because it is effective.

on 4/28/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

ok so if you tried this a year ago and wasn't that into the scent, try it again

to me, the old scent spelt like peanuts, to the point despite the charitable giving i couldn't bring myself to purchase

>>>fast forward and they've revamped the scent ((yayyy)) much better now lovely lotion super moisturizing

on 4/21/2015 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

One of the associates told me about the money donated to charity, so I can't like I couldn't turn it down, lol. I feel like this is moisturizing for the most part, but I haven't used out consistently enough to know if it's a staple for me. It's a tad bit greasy, but not a deal breaker. It has a strong floral scent, not my favorite, but not bad, just not in my tastes.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Charity Pot is one of my favorite lotions. Before Charity Pot, I used mostly lower-end products (Bath and Body Works, etc.) Lush lotions are expensive, but the quality makes up for it. Charity Pot goes on SO smoothly. Unlike other lotions, the scent is understated, but lovely. Plus, the proceeds go to charity. I'm a big fan.

on 2/5/2015 7:22:00 AM

Charity pot is a lovely cocoa butter based moisturizer. I used all over - hands, feet, arms, legs, & body. I used on DH for massages, and on really frigid 15 degree weather, I apply to my face. I've also given these as gifts and they are well received. I will say if you are not careful, the product is loose enough to get the screw cap gunky. (messy top rage!)

I looove this lotion. The scent is strong, but not overpowering, it kinda smells like chocolate and flowers but it does smell divine. The price for this products (much like other LUSH products) is quite pricey ($30) although all the money minus gst does go to the charity on the lid. It's very hydrating and moisturising and it definitely healed my dry skin in winter. At first it was very watery and liquidy, but as time went by, it started to get thicker. idk if its just my tub or if it just happens, but thats what happened to me, which is fine but it just seamed a bit weird. Overall i totally recommend for the winter months and i will definitely be repurchasing. :)

on 1/7/2015 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

A few months ago when I first started feeding my LUSH fetish, the Charity pot smells a bit more different because it was Made in Japan (More of a flowery rosy scent than chocolate). When the Australian stock came in I understood what people was talking about how it smells like Turkish Delight. But I have no doubt it works the same anyway. Plus, they donate the proceedings for that product to charity, how good is that!

Onto the product itself, it has a creamy texture, rosy scent, and can be a little heavy and slow absorbing if you don't apply it right after you come out of the shower. But the best thing is, I had a very large patch of eczema that I had been battling against since last winter. I tried everything to make it go away, various moisturisers, aloe gel (which worked for my other eczemas), oat meal, ezcema lotion and balm, nothing worked! It just kept irritating every time I try something it just really doesn't like, and remained a large rough red itchy patch on my calf. Until I decided to give Charity pot a whirl and see what happens. I don't believe it, but after a few weeks, it is nearly all gone! It is no longer red or irritate every time I take a shower. The rough skin is still there but the patch is slowly shrinking! I can not believe it, I got this in the smallest pot and it was half the price I paid for the eczema cream! Now I will know just what to do when another one of those pop up!

BTW, apparently LUSH reformulated Charity pot, I can't wait to try the new formula too!

on 1/4/2015 7:33:00 PM

My DH usually compliments my appearance or perfume, but when I used this product all over, he said he just could not believe HOW SOFT my skin was. I have used all kinds of lotions and creams and he never noticed before. So, I can't argue with that. I got the new formulation and scent because the old scent was too heavy for me. I mix this with Philosophy creams sometimes if I want to change up the scent a bit. This is perfect for winter but I think it will be a bit heavy for me when the weather warms up. Still, I am in love with this right now. It IS expensive for the size of the container, so one lippie off for that.

on 11/4/2014 5:40:00 AM

This is my second most favourite lotion in lush, a close 2nd to my most loved limited edition celebrate lotion. I bought the new self preserving pot of this lotion for under $7 CAD.

I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms and it only disappears when I'm in humid / warm weather (the only time I have ever seen my KP disappear was when I was on vacation in Spain). and this makes my dry rough skin disappear. It's smells nice, like a muted cocoa butter scent.
It applies so smoothly and feels lovely against my skin. I like the fact I don't have to use much to get that result I want. I definitely want to buy a few of these for stocking stuffers this year. Addiionally, I love how all the proceeds goes to charity. Bonus!!!

on 10/26/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This made me gross dry flaky elbows and dry patches on my heel go away in one night. Also, all proceeds go to a good cause so win win for me.

Top Rated LUSH Products