July 25, 2014 | 1937 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Tulle Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by prettyvacant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a PPP and this color looks great BUT for a pale person like me, it is a bit more colorful than what one is typically looking for when shopping Bobbi Brown. I love the lipstick but it is definitely not nude for PPP's like me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by darlinglilkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Very creamy, opaque and long-lasting formula. The color is a lovely medium rose with a hint of brown (in the family of NARS Dolce Vita, for sure). Very wearable. I love it. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by akkk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Never having tried any products from this line, I am glad I followed the hype and bought this color. I have many reds, bronzes and mauves, but could not find the perfect neutral shade that would go with just about every make up look. Lighter pink/mauve shades just ended up looking unnatural on my medium skin, and darker shades were, well, dark. So I went up to the BB counter and asked the SA to do a color match. We decided on this shade and I brought it home, not without some misgivings, I might add: this was the lightest shade I had ever bought in my quest for the perfect MLBB shade.
Not disappointed after several months of using this color. It smooths on, is not as drying as many other matts I have tried. I usually apply a helping of gloss any way. And recently, after being color matched at a prescriptives counter, I learned that this is the best color for my blue/red skin tone. So yay! An all-round winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by scdrums

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for my "natural lip color" in lipstick for 62 years and finally found it in Tulle Brown. I am blonde with fair skin and this lipstick looks natural no matter what I'm wearing. It is not muddy, nor does it emphasize all the red in my skin. I am very excited to have found it and hope it becomes one of the colors Bobbi keeps forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

This is the perfect lipstick for LLL to MMM brunettes. It's not as muddy as BB's famed "Brown" lipstick as it has a touch of pink in it. This is a true brown pink and as verybecca describes below, it's a MLBB. Like most of her semi-matte lippies, this can be a tad drying, but I add a touch of balm underneath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overusing the whole YLBB but this is perfect on me...it's a light dusty rose, a few shades lighter than my old HG, Clinique Blushing Nude, which seems so dark now that I've been wearing this. I love the creamy texture and the way it fades so naturally...of course, it's LE so I'm rationing it, but I will be looking for it at the CCO in a few months since noone knows about it...lol.

EDIT: Just heard that this was made perm!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!