July 24, 2014 | 1642 users online

Gels/Soaps - Indigo Wild Zum - bar almond

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been wanting to use natural/plant based products as I'm fragrance sensitive. I thought the goat milk is a good idea but I reluctantly picked up this bar, because the store did not carry the unscented version and this one has the subtlest scent of them all. This version did not irritate my skin, which is a pleasant surprise. The scent is subtle, sweet but clean smelling. It's also soap-less but it still lathered nicely. It rinsed off completely with no greasy after feel and did not dry my skin. I didn't have the need to apply lotion. For a little bit more, you get a better product to use for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lolita_terrorist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Probably the best of all the zum bars in my opinion. It smells amazing, like sweet almonds and it doesn't dry out my skin. Anytime I use zum bars I don't need to slather on a moisturizer afterwards and I enjoy that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Honeybunnie8

I love this soap! It smells great and it leaves your skin nice and soft. I buy this at my local whole foods store by the oz., I just cut off a piece the size I want. I have already bought 2 bars of this, so yea I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by rosehugo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It smells just like you would expect: pure almond goodness. Like all of the zum bars, it leaves my skin super soft.