Kanebo Freshel White C Cleansing Oil

4.3

Mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), Ethylhexyl palmitate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Diglyceryl sebacate/ isopalmitate, Water (aqua), Squalane, Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, Citrus unshiu peel extract, Perilla ocymoides leaf extract, Tocopherol.

on 7/9/2010 12:06:00 AM

I just bought my second bottle. This cleansing oil takes off all makeup including my waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Even the Laneige cleansing oil didn't perform this well. And i can get it for RM46 compared to RM100+ for a Shu Uemura cleansing oil. It has no fragrance, leaves ur skin smooth and clean. I do double cleanse with another face wash, though. Most important of all, did not break me out.

on 8/22/2009 3:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A very good cleansing oil, this can completely remove stubborn eye makeup easily. And it's less expensive compared to other cleansing oils. I don't like the packaging though.

Will not repurchase this again as I've found my HG cleansing oil.

on 10/28/2007 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

As I do my usual shopping at a HK etailer, I found this cheap cleansing oil. It's less than $10 for 180 mL. I tried Kose Sekkisho and DHC cleansing oils before, but were at double the cost for almost the same amount. I was kind happy to find a cheaper one, but wasn't expecting much. Compared to DHC it's lighter and not as drying. I couldn't tell the difference in the makeup dissolving power until last night. The ultimate test was Shiseido's Majolica Majorca Lash expander. Like other reviewers on this mascara, it's almost impossible to remove. Even with DHC cleansing oil! The first time I apply DHC it would barely remove the mascara, I have to dry my face and try it again and again until my eyelashes are free of the mascara. (Note: you have to use cleansing oils on dry face. So imagine all the effort drying it over and over just to get rid of the product) I'd only see BITS of the mascara coming off each time I try to remove it. It doesn't get messy like removing any regular mascara. So I thought that's how strong the mascara is. But not with this Cleansing oil! Just ONE time, I need a lot though but not as much as when I'm using DHC, it DISSOLVES it like a regular mascara. MM Lash expander then gets messy after one try just like any regular mascara! After rinsing, there's no bits and pieces left by the mascara unlike DHC. Therefore, it's dissolving power is much stronger! For less than 10 bucks, why would I even go back to DHC? It's less drying too. The only thing that annoys me is the packaging. It doesn't allow me to control the amount I get. But with all the pros on this product, I can overlook it.