December 22, 2014 | 1658 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by kabadgley

Worst eyeliner I've ever used. Super flakey. You get the black rainbows on your lids. Dries in the tube so quickly. Do not even waste the one or two bucks you'd spend on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Zydrateelixir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For a long time I used mac's liquid liner in boot black but wanted a less expensive alternative. When i think of wet n wild, i think of very inexpensive yet good drugstore makeup. I already had many favorites from the brand so I decided to pick up a liquid liner. I had two choices, the h2o proof or the mega last. I chose the h2o proof thinking it was a better choice considering I live in south Florida where it is so humid you can practically drink the air. Well, it was a really bad choice, the packaging is fine, the applicator is fine, the problem lies in the liner itself. Initially it's very gloppy, it takes a long time to dry and when it finally dries it feels so uncomfortable on the eyes, it feels as though its tugging on your eyes. It has a very glossy finish to it and if you touch it, it feels like you adhered a pice of plastic to your eye. In my experience it was absolutely dreadful. I've spoken to friends about this product and it seems to be something that you either love or hate and sadly I absolutely hate this product. If I may offer a piece of advice, if you are going to purchase a liquid liner from wet n wild I would go for the mega last liner. I was a long time mac user and after trying the mega last liner I switched over from the mac liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by StellaIvanova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite liquid eyeliner. It has everything I'm looking for in an eyeliner. It's quite dark (I bought the one in Dark Brown, and it's still pretty dark). The liner is ridiculously affordable ($1 at Walmart for me). The applicator is very easy to apply. While liquid eyeliners can be harder to apply than pencils and gels, I think even a beginner could successful use this eyeliner with practice, since the applicator is so easy to handle. I usually just keep my eyeliner on the simple side, no wing or anything, but this eyeliner would be great for that cat look, too. It works for both dramatic looks and natural looks. It 100% lasts all day, and I live in Houston, which has to be one of the most humid areas in the U.S. That right there says something, haha. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by KiMA3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought 3 of these the last time they went on sale at my local pharmacy. This stuff stays put - I work 12-hr days and it doesn't smudge. I have combo skin and my eyelids are usually the first place to get oily, but that doesn't stop this liner from doing what I want it to.

Generally I do my liner with a gel liner first, and then go over that with this liquid liner so it lasts all day, and the combo works wonders.

It is a bit hard to remove, but I use Almay wipes and that does the job.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

bad bad bad. smearys as soon as you touch the brush to your eyelid, not buildable if you like thick liner, and it might be waterproof, but it literally comes off in little flakes throughout the day and just looks terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by childofthebarricade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never had any problems with this. In fact, it's more like..

Pros: Will not budge at all.

Cons: Will not budge at all.

The only problem I ever have with this is that sometimes my makeup remover isn't able to get it off, and I end up still having eyeliner after a few days. I'll happily take that problem.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by PantherBKNeff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Crap. Total crap. No matter what I did, no matter what climate I was in, no matter what this liner totally blurred and smudged. It left such a beautiful, sticky-feeling ring on my upper eyelid every time I blinked... Which, if I was going for a awful cut-crease look would be great, lol, but no... Just no. I tried this 18 different ways (primer, no primer, tons of "dry time", powder liner on top, etc) and it was a total fail. NYC liquid liner doesn't do this to me so if you absolutely must adhere to a super strict budget, go for the NYC one...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

I have oily asian monolids and nothing ever stays on my lids, regardless of whether I prime my lids beforehand. I tried this with UDPP and an oil absorbing powder over my lids and it still gave me a black crease on my eyelids. The price is really nice, the packaging is fine, but the applicator is a little too stiff for my liking. Overall, a great liner if you dont have crazy oily lids like I do. Removed this with Ponds Cold Cream without an issue.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I prefer the non-waterproof version of this liner because the brush on this "h20 proof" gets too hard and it's not easy to make a nice steady line. Maybe after a lot of practice I could master this... But I think I could find a better waterproof liner so it's not worth it. * An important tip: you MUST shake the bottle thoroughly before applying the liner. Otherwise it goes on streaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why there's such bad reviews on this. I have the worst oily eyelids. My eye shadow and liner always creases and smears no matter what I use or what brand. I love the applicator. It's stiff and I have the shakiest hands and it makes a perfect straight wing without any mistakes! I wore this to school after Christmas break. It had just snowed about 4 inches. I was walking on the slick sidewalk (why I don't know) and slipped and fell face first into a pile of snow. Then I got to school and I rubbed my eyes because I wasn't wearing makeup the past 3 week in a row. I asked my friend how my eyeliner was and she said it look amazing. I thought she was being sarcastic as she asked how I did it. I went into the bathroom and surprisingly it was still on. This bad boy takes awhile to come off, but on snowy and rainy days this is my go-to eyeliner! Plus the price is cheap and you can't go wrong with it!