September 2, 2014 | 1638 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by conniemaks5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gave this 5 lipsticks mainly due to the fact it is awesome at evening out my skin tone. It totally took away all my old dark acne marks which helps my skin look so much better even without makeup. It has also helped to lessen my wrinkles. I really like this product a lot and will buy it again and will recommend it to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

First and foremost, the reviewer below me DID NOT read the instructions correctly, but it stated that you must leave the pads on for approximately for 60 seconds or for up to 3 minutes. Then, rinse off with water. Please, ignore her review because she did not follow instructions carefully. I cannot even IMAGINE leaving this on for more than 5 minutes! With that being said, these pads are a godsend! I'm a 36 yr. old woman suffering from hormonal acne with oily skin in the summer, combination during winter. I do have some rough texture, dark spots and scars on my skin from all the yrs. of hormonal acne and abrasive products. Upon using these pads, my skin did suffer from tingling sensation and somewhat redness, but that's normal because it is a peel, you know? But, after I rinse my face off with water, my face felt so soft, smooth, and glowy. It lifted 10 yrs. off my face! I have been using these pads for 2 months and noticed some major improvements on my skin. I no longer suffer from rough texture and acne? What acne?! NONE! Also, the dark spots I have are lightening. I'm so happy with this product! I was a skeptic at first, but, now, I'm a believer. My face feels like someone from their early 20's. These pads are somewhat pricey, but I've read that some people are cutting them in half to save money. Good idea! If you have never tried these pads, I suggest going to Sephora and try a sample. TIP: I found that this product rinses off better when you take a shower. So, before I take a shower, I wash my face over the sink and apply this product and step into the shower after 1-2 minutes. Btw, I use this product 3 times a week before going to bed. It also has helped soak in the serum & moisturizer I use during day & night. I will keep buying these forever! HIGHLY recommend!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Grace5673

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried this wrinkle peel for a few weeks did nothing for my wrinkles, after a month I applied it daily in the morning and left it on my face for 30 minutes, sometimes longer even 45 minutes to an hour and then washed off, and didn't see or feel my skin getting tighter or firming out the my lines. Compared to what I'm using now biocorrex, I don't think this product does much for my skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by deborahmh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it. The pads help exfoliate and brighten up my skin and leave me with a nice glow. I don't use everyday but basically use when my skin starts looking dull and dry. I will use for two or three days then I'm good to go for a couple of weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by aibkrm

I used these pads a year ago and stopped along with all my pricey skincare. I literally went from using PTR, Murad, Skinceuticals and Yonka to Olay and Neutrogena. I was trying to save cost and figured what's the hype it's all the same. Well, let me tell you something, it's not all the same! I'm not sure what happened but I felt as though my skin was dull and aged looking. Although I look very young for 38 I saw signs of aging on my skin that I did not like. So the other day I bought all my old products again and a few new ones. I forgot how great these pads were, one use and my skin felt so much better. I can't wait to keep using them. They don't irriate me at all, as I don't have sensitive skin. I do have combo skin and my skin turns super dry in the winter time. I love these and would receommend them!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by strangeandweird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only used it twice but I'm extremely excited about this product. Why? My hands look like I put them in a vat of lotion for a week!! I keep staring at how non-leathery they look.

I'll admit I made a mistake when I first applied the peels. I waited three minutes and washed it off. Unfortunately I didn't do a great job of cleaning everything off and my face was very irritated. It was only after the second face washing that the irritation died down. The second time I applied the pads before a shower. That was way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

I am on my second tub of these great pads!!! I have oily/combo skin and they work great. I use them in the morning and leave it on about 15-20 and wash off. My skin glows and I have noticed since using these that my skin is clearer, tighter and it has evened out my skin tone. Love these!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

These pads made my face sting a little especially when applied over a couple of pimples, but also showed me that my makeup wasn't being removed properly as loads of it came off on the pad!

The pads are quite thin and dimpled on one side (the other side is smooth). I have no idea which side you are supposed to use, so I use both (I wipe this over my face, neck and chest with the dimpled side then go over it again with the smooth side). I read the instructions and initially left this on for 1 minute before rinsing off. Now I leave this for almost 3 minutes before rinsing.

My skin is dry on my cheeks and undereye area, very oily on my nose and chin, and normal on my forehead. I am prone to breakouts around my mouth and on my nose. Even though the packaging said that you should use this up to three times a week (for dry skin) I have been using this once every day with no ill effects. It didn't cause dryness or flakiness but didn't feel like it did much of anything. It did remove/dissolve some sebaceous filaments on my nose and chin, and has so far prevented them from coming back, and I haven't broken out at all from using this which is always a benefit.

After using all 60 pads in the container I can say that I won't be buying again. It just didn't seem to do anything for my skin so it would be a waste of money to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I have been using this for 3 weeks now, and this has done nothing for me whats so ever
I have tried other PTR products and like them, but this is useless for me, I see no "glow"
people talk about, does nothing for the pores, the only thing is it makes my skin soft the next day
thats it...I was using a mandic acid that I like much better so Im sticking with that, but will use up the pads and will not buy this again...:(

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

I have to give these a five, simply because the lady who sells me beer ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS--cards me. Just tonight, she told me that I look younger than I do in my ID. She said not to take it the wrong way..but trust me, I blame it totally on the PTR un-wrinkle pads. (I'm 28...and 25 in my ID.)

I've only used these and Cerave eye cream for about 2 months now. Totally HG.