Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 3/27/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG for older skin. I try a lot if highly rated skincare but have not found anything that clearly works starting day1 as much as thus does. It's pricey but as many say you can use half a pad at a time and I'd rather use 1 thing that works to consistently visibly improve my skin than a bunch of things that cost less -but don't show the visible improvement.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I try to remember to use this at least once a week. It does an amazing job at exfoliating my skin inside and out. I wash my face and leave it on overnight. The next morning my face is glowing and smooth. It retails around $45 which is an amazing deal. You can regularly find it in value priced sets with other PTR products and get more for your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These pads work very well and as expected. The only downside is the smell which is pretty strong and unpleasant although the container says they are fragrance free that is not the case.

on 2/20/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product does not disappoint. I use it about 1-2 times per week as an adjunct to the PTR 10% glycolic acid. Although they are designed to do similar things, they do not work the same. This stuff seems to have a stronger mix of acids and leaves my skin looking more smooth and "perfected" somehow. I cut the pads in half and leave the treatment on for 5-10 minutes before washing off. I can't use it too frequently, though, or else my skin becomes too red. Hence the perfection combination of using the glyc. acid serum the other nights of the week (with 1-2 "rest" days per week where I do not use either product - to avoid redness).

I break out with just about all products (except powders), but so far PTR has been good to me and never causes a problem.

The smell is not great but the outcome is awesome. I think it is a bit pricey up front but I guess it is about average when considering other similar products. Also, if you don't use it daily, a jar will actually last months and thus be very affordable.

on 2/19/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these pads! I use them morning and night. Highly recommend!

on 2/16/2015 10:51:00 PM

This thing saved my face! Oh lord, less red scares, less pimples, smaller SMALLER pores (yes there's something that can actually shrink those sh***!). Thanks PTR. I also cut the pads in 2.

on 2/14/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These pads have really improved the look of my mid-fifties skin. I use 2-3 times a week with Mia 2 and the other PTR products in the Un-Wrinkle Kit and the Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair mask (left on overnight). But I think the pads are making the biggest difference, gently but noticeably exfoliating and firming my skin. Makeup goes on better, though I need far less of it now because I now have a natural glow that hasn't been there for a long time.

Yes, cut in half for most bang for your buck, and apply to neck, decollete, and back of hands, too. Currently, Beauty Place (online) sells travel size (20 pads) for a song.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

These little b*****s are awesome. Cut them in half.

on 11/22/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. It has made a noticeable difference in my skin, starting around day 3 of use. I've been using it nightly (and sometimes in the mornings as well) for a few weeks now, on my face, neck, and back of hands. My skin is soft, smooth, and clear. Don't know if it does anything for wrinkles, but it's well worth the money.

Someone below mentioned the possibility of over-exfoliating with this product. Should I be concerned? I'm not sure yet. I haven't had any adverse effects, but will see how my skin reacts this winter.

on 11/16/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the trial size of this and will absolutely buy the regular size once I run out. This leaves my skin soft, brighter, and has even helped clear up a little bit of acne. It certainly tingles, so I don't leave it on for the full five minutes. I usually leave it on for about two minutes tops. I'm very impressed with how well it works. I love PTR products and can't wait to see what this stuff does with prolonged use.

Popular Treatments (Face)