November 26, 2014 | 1859 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Liquid Lip Color- #567A, Sheerly Cocoa

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by wackywa76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss ever since youtuber Holmique suggested this I have in been in love Im going to buy many back-up.Im a NC 45-50 and it looks divine on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Chanelleno7

This is absolutely gorgeous! It is the perfect understated nude-but-not-too-nude gloss. The finish is nice because it actually stays on your lips and lasts a decent amount of time, and I actually love the scent - I think it smells like cake! What really amazes me, though, is the color and finish. I just cannot get over how gorgeous and sophisticated this looks on the lips! I've been looking for the perfect nude, and I've found it - for just half of off $1.99!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by teedums

As far as neutral glosses go, this is about perfect. It looks very natural, provides a nice amount of color and shine but isn't overdone in any way. There is a smell but it doesn't bother me at all. This and BronzeBerry are WnW's best glosses, especially for the low price. I will continue to repurchase this shade as long as it's available.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 5:29:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Color: A brownish mauve nude

Price: Less than $2

Packaging: A long skinny clear tube with silver cap, wand applicator w/ doefoot.

Scent/Taste: A watermelon scent, slight taste

Texture: Very smooth & moisturizing

Wear: Extremely good, can't believe this is a WnW gloss when it comes to the wear

Raves:

Hmm wow, these are not the WnW glosses of 10 yrs or even 5 yrs ago. Very smooth, moisturizing & long lasting. I could certainly do w/o the watermelon scent though, I hate watermelon scents.

Sheerly Cocoa is a bit more brown than it looked in the store. It kinds of turns into the this brown mauvish nude on my lips. But I was actually surprised to find I didn't own another color like it, so it was worth exploring the color option for a dollar and some change. It's different for me. It is a more sophisticated nude in terms of color. More grown up than the uber pale or frosty nudes.

Rants: Not an everyday type color for me...even though it is a pretty natural shade it is not something I find myself reaching for. Really good though for job interviews, ect..when I want something to look polished and pulled together. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by shbea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT ds product. It lasts as long as chanel glossimer, color doesnt turn funny, just fades after a while the way others do. the only drawback is the "taste" kind of reminds me of junior high roller lipgloss. But, for the price it is great - just as good as the glossimer for MUCH LESS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by NelStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Went to Walmart and couldn't decide between Sheerly Cocoa and Rose Gold (I already have Bronzeberry) so I decided to get both! Less than $5CDN for both so didn't think I'd be out too much! Got these in the new packaging (silver cap with silver band around the top of the tube) and I must say I do love this colour. I am a MMM Asian with black hair and I love beigey with a touch of rose lip products. The texture is great - this is a liquid lipstick that isn't entirely opaque with a tad of frost to it. There is a low factor of tackiness to this product so it feels comfortable on the lips. This definitely doesn't last a long time of the lips (most likely to my drinking and eating) but I don't mind reapplying. Now to the smell. This Megaslick has a melon/cucumber like scent to it, but it's not that bad. It fades upon wear and isn't that bad. At the same time I tried the Rose Gold and it had a Sweet Tart candy type smell (which I prefer). So I'm not entirely sure if the different colours have different smells or if eventually they'll all have a consistent smell. Otherwise - I definitely love this product. It's a steal of the deal that doesn't break the bank and the colour is great. Try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Lizard65

I'm a lip gloss freak and I will purchase the expensive dept. store brand to the cheapest - Wet 'n' Wild. Usually when you buy a cheapie, you get yukky texture, etc., but I love this one. It smells awesome and it goes on creamy and I love the color because it makes my teeth look really white. I usually put a clear gloss over it or wear it over Lip Fusion lip plumper. It's only $1.99 at Target and most drugstores and the other colors are pretty good, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Meagan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this lip gloss. It has a nice smell (slightly watermelonish), a nice creamy consistancy, and though it's a shimmery nude it still contrasts enough with my skin to look nice. The staying power is mediocre at best, but I can't really complain because it's such an inexpensive gloss ( approx $2 USD).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2005 8:18:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

This particular color doesnt suit me, but, it is great for many of those who seek that glossy, nude lip look, and who like gloss.

I do love a few of the other shades, one of which I am forgetting the name, and 2 were limited edition, in a Halloween display, and the other in a summer bronzey display.

I would buy the other shades, but not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 2:58:00 PM More reviews by SimPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color is a sheer brownish- nude color with a hint of sparkle. After about 10 minuetes my lips absorbed the brown color and it left a pinkish nude gorgeous shimmer. The shimmer isn't too sparkly so its perfect for a day at work or even school. I could hardly notice the scent, so I don't know why they say the scent is "unbearable" All in all its a wonderful product and I would definetly buy again!