Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

4.3

on 9/2/2015 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had been looking at this color and I saw lots of great reviews here and on blogs, but on me it just looked too frosty. I wouldn't buy this color again.

I cannot describe how much love I have for this lipstick. Absolutely STUNNING!

PACKAGING: A black tube with clear top and color name on the bottom. The cap clicks into place and stays in place which is nice. It's sturdy, functional, and does the job.

FORMULA: Love Love Love! Smooth and creamy, but not too creamy, hugs the lips and stays in place. VERY moisturizing and conditioning. So happy with the formula.

LONGEVITY: I wasn't expecting a lot of wear time with this lipstick, but it really does last. Stays on without fading or signs of needing a touch up for 3-4 hours. Very nice!

COLOR: Jaw-dropping color. The formula and the color are what sold me big time. Breeze is a gorgeous light pink with a silver, blue, and pink wash of shimmer running through it. There's a slight peach undertone to the color as well. The shimmer isn't unnatural, clownish, or unappealing. You can't feel the shimmer on the lips either.
I love the effect Breeze has on my lips; makes them look more plump and fuller. The shimmer creates that illusion and I loooove it!

Overall, absolutely in love. Gorgeous formula, color, lasting power, and scent. (slightly cherry scented) Definitely give these a try!

on 1/21/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It took several trips to the store to find this lipstick as it was sold out numerous times before I was lucky enough to find a tube. I am really glad that I continues the search as I really like this shiney pinkish beige color. It adds shine as well as a bit of color and is a great nude color for me. It is not drying and is fairly long lasting. This beauty was obtained for less than $1.00. A steal as far as I am concerned. Would definitely repurchase.

on 12/4/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This is a fantastic lipstick. A great everyday shade, it provides a nice shine without being gloopy like a gloss. It doesn't impart much color, but does tone dowm my pigmented lips. I purchased it for under $1 at Wal-Mart.

I love this lipstick! I get tons of compliments on it. It looks nude some days and pink-ish others..I think depending on what I'm wearing. Looks exceptionally great when you have a little tan too.

on 7/14/2014 1:27:00 AM

The color is basically not there, there's very little color and the smell is so waxy and terrible ! Would not buy again or recommend this !

on 6/1/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The "frost" is very overbearing and cancels out any color in my opinion. It may look good mixed with another lip product but I don't want to always have to go through that effort.

on 1/13/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I keep reaching for this beige nude shimmer! I also have it in the Megashield Birthday Suit. They are similar in color but I much prefer the Silk Finish in Breeze because it doesn't dry my lips out and the texture feels more creamy to me. I do apply a lip balm (extra protection for winters in New England!) in the morning before I apply this lipstick. However, for touch ups throughout the day, I just apply this and it feels like it's adding moisture and color:) I don't need a mirror when reapplying because it is pretty sheer with buildable coverage. Lasting power is about 2-3 hours, but I don't mind reapplying since it feels like I'm applying a lip treatment. Great for every day casual or dressed up with a strong eye. I got it on sale for 69 cents:) I will get another one as back up. Three of the drugstores I went to were sold out on this color, so it seems pretty popular. Glides on smooth and the shimmer is so pretty! A drugstore must have if you love a neutral, care free, and shimmery nude!

on 12/10/2013 2:29:00 AM

I stopped by the base exchange today and they were having a HUGE sale on all their WnW products...needless to say, I got an all out haul lol This lipstick was half off and I bought the last 6 they had. I LOVE it! It looks nice over the megaslicks balm stain in Nudist Colony (bought several of those as well) This lipstick is very moisturizing, isn't sticky at all and is just very pretty for a toned down day look. I'm very happy with all the products I got today. Some were even limited edition which made me feel special haha I heart WnW ;)

on 12/10/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

At one dollar I love this lipstick. The color is a beige nude frost with red brown undertones. The frost might be too much for some folks but there's so many different ways to wear this so it can be toned down. I for one wear this color on top of a nude lipstick i have that is too pale. It makes that lipstick look more wearable. This is also a seemingly daytime color. It might be frosty but it has color to it and you can add some tinted lipgloss on top. The texture is very moisturizing & creamy. So overall i really like it.

Recommended for Medium Skin