April 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep reaching for this beige nude shimmer! I also have it in the Megashield Birthday Suit. They are similar in color but I much prefer the Silk Finish in Breeze because it doesn't dry my lips out and the texture feels more creamy to me. I do apply a lip balm (extra protection for winters in New England!) in the morning before I apply this lipstick. However, for touch ups throughout the day, I just apply this and it feels like it's adding moisture and color:) I don't need a mirror when reapplying because it is pretty sheer with buildable coverage. Lasting power is about 2-3 hours, but I don't mind reapplying since it feels like I'm applying a lip treatment. Great for every day casual or dressed up with a strong eye. I got it on sale for 69 cents:) I will get another one as back up. Three of the drugstores I went to were sold out on this color, so it seems pretty popular. Glides on smooth and the shimmer is so pretty! A drugstore must have if you love a neutral, care free, and shimmery nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I stopped by the base exchange today and they were having a HUGE sale on all their WnW products...needless to say, I got an all out haul lol This lipstick was half off and I bought the last 6 they had. I LOVE it! It looks nice over the megaslicks balm stain in Nudist Colony (bought several of those as well) This lipstick is very moisturizing, isn't sticky at all and is just very pretty for a toned down day look. I'm very happy with all the products I got today. Some were even limited edition which made me feel special haha I heart WnW ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At one dollar I love this lipstick. The color is a beige nude frost with red brown undertones. The frost might be too much for some folks but there's so many different ways to wear this so it can be toned down. I for one wear this color on top of a nude lipstick i have that is too pale. It makes that lipstick look more wearable. This is also a seemingly daytime color. It might be frosty but it has color to it and you can add some tinted lipgloss on top. The texture is very moisturizing & creamy. So overall i really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After years of $$ for more expensive lipcolors only to stop loving the color days after buying them, I was ready to try anything. After getting this on a whim at the drugstore a few months ago, I am still wearing it. The color itself is a great every day color. On me it is a pinky/nude color and goes with most of my wear-to-work eyeshadows. The frost in it could be too much from time to time, but I find the amount of frost can be toned down if you don't put on as much. A little goes a long way. Another aspect I'm in love with is that there is no offending smell. I find the Silk Finish lipsticks to be moisturizing, relatively long-lasting, and definitely priced right to experiment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by cali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I havent bought a WnW lipstick since I was in grade school and they have really made some improvements. I am very impressed with this light, moisturing lipstick formula and it doesnt have any crazy offending scent. The best part is, this color is almost an exact DUPE for Victorias Secret lipstick in Whisper. If I had known that, I wouldnt have bought the VS lippie for like $13. The only slight difference is Breeze is a tiny tiny bit more peachy nude while the VS is a tiny bit more bronzey nude. Overall this is a fabulous lippie in terms of formula, perfomance, shades available and price. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks! "Breeze" is the first of these lipsticks I got, and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I absolutely adore this color!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: When dabbed onto the lips, this kind of tones down my natural lip color and adds a nice sheen. When swiped onto the lips, it gives a peachy beige color with a gorgeous frost. Over a nude lip liner/concealer, this shows up as a more peachy nude color with a nice sheen. I was afraid the frost would be overkill, but it's not--it is actually very pretty and flattering! I honestly think this color would compliment fair, medium, and tan skin tones, with cool or warm undertones. It's very versatile, and I highly recommend this peachy color.
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: It's creamy and moisturizing. It feels like a lip balm on my dry lips.
COLOR PAY-OFF: This is very pigmented, and I feel like the color of this on my lips is super similar to what you see in the tube.
STAYING POWER: Unfortunately, I cannot honestly say I know exactly how long this lasts, but it seems like I can go at least two or three hours (if I'm not eating/drinking much) without having to reapply. Reapplication is no big deal for me since I don't feel like I need a mirror, and it feels so much like a lip balm (in my opinion).
PACKAGING: The packaging is nothing fancy, but I don't mind it at all! It's a silver tube with a clear cap, and it says "Wet n Wild" on the silver part with the shade on the bottom of the tube.
SMELL: I don't notice much of a smell at all.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen this lipstick in various stores, but I got mine at Smith's Marketplace for 79 cents. Talk about a bargain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I liked the color when I first bought it, but it's just not very good looking now that I've used it a couple times. The cap is flimsy and cracked all around the edge that connects to the actual container. I just wasn't impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this. I was hoping that I would. I got this today at Rite-Aid for .59 cents since it was on sale for 40% off. I am not really a fan nor am I intrigued by Wet N Wild cosmetics. They always seem to have a teenage, retro, cheap look to their packaging and colors. This color actually came out nice on me. It's a nice light frosty pink-peach shade. It is definitely a frost, therefore, you have to wear a gloss with this to tone it down. I chose to wear a clear gloss which is what I usually wear on top of my lipsticks. I will never understand the whole thing of putting a colored opaque gloss over the lipstick because that takes away the color of the lipstick. I like to add shine to mine so the clear gloss worked perfectly. It helped to mute out the frost somewhat and make it a nice soft color with a slight frost-white tint to it that blended well. The funny thing is I have another lipstick that matches this shade almost exactly, and it's a Nicka K lipstick in "Satin Glow" and it is a gorgeous color. The only difference is Satin Glow has a little more pink to it and it's creamier. This will most likely be my only WNW lipstick because none of the other shades ever appeal to me.

Edited to add: My mistake. This review is supposed to be for the color 547B, however the name of the lipstick is also "Breeze" as listed above, so I'm somewhat confused. I now see the other listing for the right lipstick that I am speaking of.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by PinkCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

May I please start out by saying that all of these that I've tried have a frost finish, very similar to the frost MAC lipsticks. Now onto the color. Of course it is a frosty nude-beige (yet not orange-y at all!). But the look of this looks so effortless and glossy at the same time, it's perfect for running out or heading to school. It looks great with most eye looks (smokey or natural) and on most skin tones. I feel no need to line my lips before apply, or to finish of with gloss. The color is also quite build-able. But, I do not like the cheap-o packaging. It has no flavor or smell, which can be considered good if you don't like most tastes. Over all, I honestly do like this and would recommend this to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A terrific neutral color. The formula is creamy and glides on smoothe. The staying power isn't as great as some higher end lipsticks, but I'd say I probably got a fair two hours before it really wore down and was no longer noticeable. Not too shabby for 93 cents. My only gripe is the really bad packaging. I've already nicked the lipstick twice while capping it.