Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

4.4

on 1/21/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It took several trips to the store to find this lipstick as it was sold out numerous times before I was lucky enough to find a tube. I am really glad that I continues the search as I really like this shiney pinkish beige color. It adds shine as well as a bit of color and is a great nude color for me. It is not drying and is fairly long lasting. This beauty was obtained for less than $1.00. A steal as far as I am concerned. Would definitely repurchase.

on 12/4/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This is a fantastic lipstick. A great everyday shade, it provides a nice shine without being gloopy like a gloss. It doesn't impart much color, but does tone dowm my pigmented lips. I purchased it for under $1 at Wal-Mart.

I love this lipstick! I get tons of compliments on it. It looks nude some days and pink-ish others..I think depending on what I'm wearing. Looks exceptionally great when you have a little tan too.

on 7/14/2014 1:27:00 AM

The color is basically not there, there's very little color and the smell is so waxy and terrible ! Would not buy again or recommend this !

on 6/1/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The "frost" is very overbearing and cancels out any color in my opinion. It may look good mixed with another lip product but I don't want to always have to go through that effort.

on 1/13/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I keep reaching for this beige nude shimmer! I also have it in the Megashield Birthday Suit. They are similar in color but I much prefer the Silk Finish in Breeze because it doesn't dry my lips out and the texture feels more creamy to me. I do apply a lip balm (extra protection for winters in New England!) in the morning before I apply this lipstick. However, for touch ups throughout the day, I just apply this and it feels like it's adding moisture and color:) I don't need a mirror when reapplying because it is pretty sheer with buildable coverage. Lasting power is about 2-3 hours, but I don't mind reapplying since it feels like I'm applying a lip treatment. Great for every day casual or dressed up with a strong eye. I got it on sale for 69 cents:) I will get another one as back up. Three of the drugstores I went to were sold out on this color, so it seems pretty popular. Glides on smooth and the shimmer is so pretty! A drugstore must have if you love a neutral, care free, and shimmery nude!

on 12/10/2013 2:29:00 AM

I stopped by the base exchange today and they were having a HUGE sale on all their WnW products...needless to say, I got an all out haul lol This lipstick was half off and I bought the last 6 they had. I LOVE it! It looks nice over the megaslicks balm stain in Nudist Colony (bought several of those as well) This lipstick is very moisturizing, isn't sticky at all and is just very pretty for a toned down day look. I'm very happy with all the products I got today. Some were even limited edition which made me feel special haha I heart WnW ;)

on 12/10/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

At one dollar I love this lipstick. The color is a beige nude frost with red brown undertones. The frost might be too much for some folks but there's so many different ways to wear this so it can be toned down. I for one wear this color on top of a nude lipstick i have that is too pale. It makes that lipstick look more wearable. This is also a seemingly daytime color. It might be frosty but it has color to it and you can add some tinted lipgloss on top. The texture is very moisturizing & creamy. So overall i really like it.

on 1/19/2013 9:44:00 AM

After years of $$ for more expensive lipcolors only to stop loving the color days after buying them, I was ready to try anything. After getting this on a whim at the drugstore a few months ago, I am still wearing it. The color itself is a great every day color. On me it is a pinky/nude color and goes with most of my wear-to-work eyeshadows. The frost in it could be too much from time to time, but I find the amount of frost can be toned down if you don't put on as much. A little goes a long way. Another aspect I'm in love with is that there is no offending smell. I find the Silk Finish lipsticks to be moisturizing, relatively long-lasting, and definitely priced right to experiment.

on 12/13/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I havent bought a WnW lipstick since I was in grade school and they have really made some improvements. I am very impressed with this light, moisturing lipstick formula and it doesnt have any crazy offending scent. The best part is, this color is almost an exact DUPE for Victorias Secret lipstick in Whisper. If I had known that, I wouldnt have bought the VS lippie for like $13. The only slight difference is Breeze is a tiny tiny bit more peachy nude while the VS is a tiny bit more bronzey nude. Overall this is a fabulous lippie in terms of formula, perfomance, shades available and price. Love it!

Popular Lipsticks