July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Mascara - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigmented ultra lengthening mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateBobka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. I recently did an overhaul of all my beauty products in order to be as organic and all natural as possible...which isn't easy to do with makeup. No, this product won't lengthen and volume to the extent a chemical based mascara will, however, it will make your lashes darker and a bit longer and its clear one is wearing mascara. And the fact that there is nothing bad in it (at least until some new information comes out about newly harmful ingredients we didn't previously know) makes me quite happy with this product.

Sidenote: I'd like to say I switched all my products over to 100% Pure however their cleansers, foundation etc contain Japanese Honeysuckle Extract, used as a preservative. This is a BAD ingredient from what I've researched. It is derived from nature so the company can still say that their product is 100% natural however it mimics parabens in the body. You can read more about it here on this very informative site: http://chemicaloftheday.squarespace.com/most-controversial/2009/12/30/japanese-honeysuckle-extract.html

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Leaves a soft natural lash. Smells delicious which is rare for a mascara. Another success by 100 Percent Pure!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by alina08

The best part of this product is the ingredients list. The scent of the product is kind of fruity, which is totally different from every other mascara I have ever owned. I have this mascara in black, which has a pretty decent pigment. I think this product performs fairly well for being vegan, although it seems to lengthen more than volumize. I have to apply this product for several minutes before I could get the effect that I desire. Although I do like this mascara, I think I prefer other mascaras better for more dramatic effects. I could use this for an everyday look, but I probably will not use it frequently.

Update: Honestly, the more I use this, the less impressed I become. I think the problem may be that this does not coat my lashes with a stiff fiber. My lashes do not hold a curl with this product and I have to spend ages separating them as I apply to try to get them to look natural. It is not worth the struggle in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Last month, a 100% Pure shop opened in my neighborhood and when I stopped in to get some cheek tint, they were having an awesome giveaway with purchase. (Like, full sized products, giveaway).

One of the items in the free pouch was this mascara. After using it a few times I can say that it's pretty nice. Now, it does not give me the dramatic look that I tend to go for on a daily basis, especially for evening. That's better left to my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (which is nothing short of amazing for building thick, lush lashes).

But this, this is really nice for a daytime natural look. And what I really like is that the ingredients don't freak me out. I am a contact lense wearer, and a person that's recently switched about 95% of her health and beauty products to organic, natural ones. This mascara doesn't irritate my eyes and gives me a very natural-looking feathery lash. Again, not dramatic at all, so skip this if you're looking for that. It also is not crunchy or flakey, which drives me bonkers with 99.9% of mascaras on the market, highend and drugstore.

I think I would purchase this after my freebie dries out as a good everyday product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

This is, hands-down, the best mascara I've ever had in terms of overall performance and ingredients. I love that it truly lives up to the brand name and uses safe ingredients, the packaging is so beautiful, and the mascara itself is high quality. I find that it separates my lashes extremely well- I thought I was getting great results in that area from my previous mascara, but this one takes it to a whole other level. It definitely lengthens my lashes, as promised, without looking fake. I have to be patient when building on the first layer, though, as it does take some extra to get the lashes I'm used to. It's totally worth it. It comes off so easily at the end of the day. I will absolutely repurchase and repurchase and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this for super cheap on amazon, so thought it was worth a try. Overall, it's very good for being a natural mascara. It didn't give dramatic results, but lengthened and gave enough volume that it was good for everyday use. I had it in the brown color, which I really liked, because it was more subtle than black (but was dark enough no one could tell you weren't wearing black mascara). My only problem with this is the staying power wasn't too great. By the end of the day my lashes were noticeably shorter, and there was some smudging under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by fulllife11

I bought this mascara because I'm trying to 'green' up my skin care and makeup routine. It smells just like blueberries and is great color. It wears all day. But be aware this is not waterproof at all. However it's very easy on the eyes and easy to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sheenarocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It's all natural, and looks natural! It's something I can wear every day. My lashes feel soft and light as if not wearing anything. I couldn't stop touching my lashes bc I'm so impressed in how soft they are! This stuff does not flake! It smells wonderful. The wand is a perfect size and shape! This is what I've been searching for! Love!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by aligator

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first natural mascara ever and what can I say.. I'm in love! 100% Pure uses natural fruit pigments and no chemicals ever. I was skeptical at first thinking how good can this mascara be? I was proved wrong! I bought the Black Tea color which is a rich black. It's truly comparable to the high end department store mascaras and drug store mascaras I have used in the past. This mascara is very buildable so you can keep applying more coats of it to achieve the look you want. No clumping here! It also smells like juice! Price is $21 for a tube which may seem a bit steep but it's really a great investment considering there are no chemicals in this mascara. Love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by summertime7

This is my HG mascara! I try to only use natural products and before finding this mascara had used nvey ecco and Jane Iredale. While they were fine, nothing beats the length, volume, and lasting power of this mascara. My eyes just look beautiful when I put this on!