100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented ultra lengthening mascara

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Green Tea, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Honey Beeswax, Contains All or some of the following Pigments: Blackberry, Blueberry, Black Tea, Grape Skin, Pomegranate, Acai Berry, Boysenberry, Blackcurrant and Raspberry, Oat Protein, Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Seaweed Powder, Coconut Stearic acid, Mica (for shimmer in the Blackberry and Blueberry), Cocoa Butter, Pearl Powder, Rice Powder, Cacao Powder and Powdered Coffee Beans, Lavender Honey, Extracts of Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender and Golden Seal

on 3/5/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This mascara lenghtens and volumizes better than any drug store mascara I've used, and better than a lot of department store brands. It's very easy to remove and smells good. I love it!

BUT - it smudges like crazy! I always have smears at the end of the day. It also burns if my eyes water. For these reasons I find myself still guiltily reaching for Sisley over this one. But I'll continue to buy it.
It comes in a beautiful tube, but for some reason this company packages everything in a extra cardboard tube which just drives me nuts in its wastefulness.

on 2/17/2015 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was in between a 3 and a 4 as the first time I used it I loved it, it was very good at lengthening the lashes but it did burn my eyes a bit. When I ran out I purchased it again (from amazon.com) and it did nothing on my eyelashes. I am not sure if I received a old one or what (it was still sealed and in the packaging) yet did not apply at all. After several attempts I returned it. I might give it another go in the future if I buy directly from their store.

on 12/28/2014 11:25:00 PM

This is an awesome natural mascara, it makes your lashes longer and it smells nice. If you want to know more about it, check my video

This is a great mascara for women who love natural and nontoxic beauty products. Smells fruity like all of their products. Better at lengthening and thickening though. I would buy again.

on 11/8/2014 7:51:00 PM

oy, this is my first try with an organic mascara. it did a decent job of lengthening and volumizing, although it did look a bit clumpy. it smudged within an hour, hardcore, underneath my eyes. i periodically wiped under my eyes all day and it kept on smudging. return. also the plastic the mascara comes wrapped in is oddly difficult to remove.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As EXPENSIVE as this mascara is, it is the best natural one I have tried (actually, it comes close to the best mascara I have ever used, natural or not).

It seperates well without clumps, lengthens, gives me a slight curl (although my lashes are already naturally curly), and smells amazing! I have the black tea one and it does indeed smell like fruity tea.

May I add comes off easily (but doesn't burn like HELL if it gets some in my eyes), which is terrific because my old mascaras would pull out multiple eyelashes with removal, even in conjuction with the *~ MaGiCaL ~* coconut oil as a makeup remover

If you're looking for something very dramatic, I'm not sure if this is for you. I think it gives just the right amount of volume and length, but maybe not enough for someone who likes very thick and clumpy lashes.

on 9/9/2014 12:08:00 AM

Guys, for some reason this mascara just does the most for me. I received this as a Birchbox sample and am hyped to buy the full size product. It lengthens and curls my lashes, gives a bit of volume, and leaves me with no raccoon eyes or smudging. That's all I could ever want in a great mascara. I also appreciate that it comes off quite easily at the end of the day - I don't have to spend five minutes reapplying makeup remover. The natural ingredients are a fantastic perk as well - Have you ever *really* thought about how we're putting chemicals so close to our eyes? Awesome stuff.

on 9/6/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Prior to purchasing this mascara, I had not worn mascara in over 20 years because I could not find one that did not irritate my eyes. After seeing the ingredient list on this mascara, I decided to try it. Its performance as a mascara is just average - it won't make your eyes pop like the lengthening mascaras. But, I wore it for a full 16-hour day, and my eyes were not irritated and did not itch at any time. I was very impressed! And the mascara stays in place well (no racoon eyes). I have been wearing this mascara daily for about a week, and I still have no irritation, so this is definitely a keeper for me!

on 8/24/2014 11:45:00 PM

This did not work for me at all. To be fair, I appreciate the natural ingredients in this product and it's likely not the product's failure but the fact that I have a very greasy eye area. I generally can't wear most mascaras because I get raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear. I typically have to wear super waterproof or really drying formulas (16-24hr hold mascaras). I got really bad raccoon eyes after about 2 hours (even with eye primer). I wouldn't recommend this if you have a similar problem.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this mascara. I recently did an overhaul of all my beauty products in order to be as organic and all natural as possible...which isn't easy to do with makeup. No, this product won't lengthen and volume to the extent a chemical based mascara will, however, it will make your lashes darker and a bit longer and its clear one is wearing mascara. And the fact that there is nothing bad in it (at least until some new information comes out about newly harmful ingredients we didn't previously know) makes me quite happy with this product.

Sidenote: I'd like to say I switched all my products over to 100% Pure however their cleansers, foundation etc contain Japanese Honeysuckle Extract, used as a preservative. This is a BAD ingredient from what I've researched. It is derived from nature so the company can still say that their product is 100% natural however it mimics parabens in the body. You can read more about it here on this very informative site: http://chemicaloftheday.squarespace.com/most-controversial/2009/12/30/japanese-honeysuckle-extract.html

Top Rated 100 Percent Pure Products