October 31, 2014 | 1536 users online

Pressed Powders - Guerlain - Holiday Collection 2007 Gold Temptation Voyage Compact

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful! It is not too shimmery and the mix of gold and silver gives an almost neutral tone which can be a nice highlighter for most complexions, no matter are they warmtoned or cooltoned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gifts don't break nobuys...good thing, because I would have definitely bought this and broken my nobuy, and instead a gentle soul bought this for me (I'm a mooch). Anyway, let's review. Like its loose version, this is a pearly white powder with some gold and silver shimmer. My particular compact errs more on the silver side but I have noticed with meteroites compacts there is some color variation. What is kind of weird about this product is that it is very mattifying, but at the same time quite shimmery. I wouldn't call it disco ball shimmery (I can wear it to work) but the shimmer is there. I have no problems with shimmer, like the mattfying effect, and love the slight hint of iridescent color it gives. I sweep this all over my face before bronzer, especially under my eyes. I really wish this color was not LE and that I could buy a refill of this particular color. Would rebuy if it was not LE (and YES I marked yes on the review). Bottom line: great highlighter for pale girls. I have used this daily since I got it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 10:17:00 AM More reviews by menina77

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One lippie off for obnoxious pricing but it is sooo lovely! The sparkles issues of the meteorites are not present in this product. This is shimmery and lovely. I can use it all over but I tend to use a light touch and I'm a pale skinned girl (Nars Mont Blanc, Becca Sand). If you like more product then this is a great highlighter. Yes it's a lot of $$ but this is a color that I will use in spring and summer as well.