December 18, 2014 | 887 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Bundled Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best matte white eyeshadow I have ever used.
It applies smoothly and the layers can be built upon for depth of colour.
I use this shadow as a base before I apply other shades.
It is a fantastic highlighter and brightens up my eyes and makes them appear larger and more awake.
The most exciting thing about this eyeshadow is, when I apply a cream shadow over the top, there is no crease and my eyeshadow stays put all day. Its the first base I have been able to do this with, mix powder and cream with no creasing.
My eye makeup looks just as fresh by the end of the day, its really noticeable.
Bundled up is now a daily part of my routine and I won't apply eye makeup without applying this first!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the one eye shadow that I cannot ever imagine being without. Cannot praise it highly enough. HG, definitely.

Bundled Up is a matte, pure white which might perhaps not sound that very exciting. But it is a truly versatile colour. Sweep a layer all over you eye and combine with a brown liner and you have a wonderful everyday eye shadow that helps to brighten your eye (if you are as pale as me, nearly nothing but pure white will manage this feat). Just use a little bit in the inner corner of your eye and it really brightens them. Dab a spot in the middle of your lid, and your eyes will open up. You can use it as a highlighter, to brighten other colours...simply the most useful shadow ever.

If I could only chose one colour to wear on my eyes, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by snottra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One word: WONDERFUL!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 2:39:00 AM More reviews by jillwiersma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bundled Up was my last pick when I ordered the e/s sampler kit from EM, but it's the color I rave about when my friends complement my eyeshadow. This matte-white powder doesn't even really look like it's supposed to go on your face, but wow, what an improvement it makes when I sweep some into the inside corners of my eyes and just a little under them. I'm very fair skinned and don't have dark circles to combat, but this e/s really brightens my face, makes my eyes look wider-set and takes years off my age. ... which is worth noting: once you get into your 30s, it's time to scale back on the super-shimmery stuff. This is a must-have for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ripsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bundled Up is a white matte eyeshadow. I originally bought it to mix with some of my other shades. I tried using it right under my lashes on my lower eyelid and on the inside corner of my eyes and it really wakes up my eyes. It works really well as an eyeshadow base. I am really fair so this might not work for everyone. But if you want to lighten any blush or shadow try this. Very fun to play with!