November 26, 2014 | 1729 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Volume Clubbing

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Simbalady123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this mascara for many years now.
I've tried others, but none of them were as good!

It's super pigmented , darkest black.
Very thick.

I don't use the wand/brush that comes with it though as it's just too big to get all the tiny lashes in the corners.

I use a think mascara comb to apply it.
And I build it up bit by bit.

Results are amazing, you get super length and thickness aswell.

And my lashes felt soft, not sharp and brittle feeling like some mascaras do.

The tube is on the larger size aswell, which is another bonus.

I've used both the waterproof and the normal formula, they are both equally as good!

It stays put too. No flaking or clumps ....
I love this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Mira99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I used the waterproof one. I liked how it made my eye lashes look with it. At first I found it hard to be applied but then I knew how to apply it and it was fine. the bad thing is that although it's waterproof but it ran out under my eyes that was really awful. I'd give a different mascara a new try instead of buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mzcitizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is just horrible. At first when you apply it seems great, lashes appear to look thick and very coated BUT this is short lived! The mascara is such a heavy consistence that after about 10 mins wear it pulls the eyelashes down making them appear shorter and making you seem heavy lidded a bit like when you're sleepy or a bit drunk. Not a flattering look.

The brush is way to big making it difficult to put on lower lashes and after using it a few times the mascara gets gloopy thick and really goes on clumpy and messy.

Lastly it always ends up smudged under my eyes too which I hate so you have to keep wiping smudges away.

Overall pretty nasty and best avoided.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by MV14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lot of volume. A bit clumpy, but looks very good on my lashes.

Unfortunately during the day, this mascara starts to flake a lot. Also hard to remove!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by monvai

A little clumpy if you dont remove the excess before you apply it, but very volumnizing and thickening mascara. What I do is, I use this to thicken my eyelash, then use Dior Show Overcurl to lengthen and de-clump it. Great lashes everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by krissymillr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara. I wear fake eyelashes everyday so this give me a perfect amount of volume to be able to hide the falsies. It doesn't give me the greatest length, but its main feature is volume... and it delivers!
It's pretty expensive, but it lasts a very long time as it is a wetter formula than some. I will absolutely repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was very hard to get off I found even with good makeup remover and flaked throughout the day sadly. It gave good volume and thickness and made my lashes look great I'm always looking for the false lash look but it just didn't last long and ended up giving me raccoon eyes also its very hard to get had to order it off eBay and I would not recommend this mascara at all

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know if the problem is this mascara or my awkward hands, but this product has been a terrible disappointment.
I've received this mascara in brown, as a gift with purchase. I didn't like the packing (too bulky), after opening the packing I didn't like the brush, but the real problem was that I just did not manage to apply the mascara from the wand onto my individual lashes. If I applied he product with a finger istead of the brush, the result would have been the same: all lashes glued together.
I like many other Bourjois products, but this mascara is just something I do not understand

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Love love love this!!! Got the black jack mascara that I have repurchased 4/5 times and still love it. I'm a real mascara junkie and have short thin lashes so need all the help I can get. A couple of coats of this and my lashes are transformed! Also use this when I'm wearing false lashes which is good to blend them and sort of stick them to my own lashes. Says that it has gold in to make your eyes sparkle but I haven't noticed not that I'm fussed just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Bunny111

I bought the new, Black Jack version of this mascara, that has little specks of gold in it, apparently to bring out the sparkle of your eyes. I was sceptical at first because i find Bourjois hit and miss, but i have used their clubbing mascara before and liked it so i thought i'd try this one, and i LOVE it.

I usually use Benefit's they're real! And that is my favourite mascara and if i was not an unemployed poor ex student i would have purchased that again, I find high street make up brands like Rimmel (i hate every mascara of theirs that i have ever tried) and Max factor (Million lashes excess? Crap). Alas i don't have 20 to burn and i think this is the poor womans best bet. I have rather thin lashes and i found that this thickened them up nicely, and more importantly for me since my lashes are very straight, it set the curl from my eyelash curlers. The mascara stays on all day and well into the night and it lengthens and volumises really well for a cheaper brand of mascara, i didn't sweat it off and i have found it really good when out in clubs. My only critisism would be that it is very hard to remove, but you can't have it all!

I was so impressed with it that i have just bought 2 more for 11, as in Boots at the moment (UK ladies) Bourjois is on 2 for 11 and this is fantastic value since Benefit's they're real! Is a whopping 18 for one tube. As for the gold specks, i didn't notice it to be honest, but perhaps it does make the eyes pop a bit more. I was certainly impressed with the overall effect!

All in all a perfect, well priced, good quality mascara, I like a dramatic eye so i layer lots and lots of this on to give me lovely fat lashes. Well done Bourjois, i'm impressed!!