Bourjois Volume Clubbing

3.2

I prime my lashes with Vaseline and a little face powder then apply mascara and this one is a real 'WOW'. It makes my shirt stubby lashes lush and long, its very very black so best for evening but well worth buying and my eyes are sensitive. It comes off easily. A superb mascara.

on 2/10/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this mascara because I've read so many rave reviews about it but this mascara is terrible. I tried applying this on several occasions and each time I ended up removing it straight away as it was just a nasty mess. The wand is huge and the formula is just too wet and goopy, however I tried to apply it it just stuck my lashes together. I may as well have smeared it on with my finger! In Australia this mascara is quite pricey so definitely a waste of money. Will never repurchase this.

on 11/17/2014 12:13:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for many years now.
I've tried others, but none of them were as good!

It's super pigmented , darkest black.
Very thick.

I don't use the wand/brush that comes with it though as it's just too big to get all the tiny lashes in the corners.

I use a think mascara comb to apply it.
And I build it up bit by bit.

Results are amazing, you get super length and thickness aswell.

And my lashes felt soft, not sharp and brittle feeling like some mascaras do.

The tube is on the larger size aswell, which is another bonus.

I've used both the waterproof and the normal formula, they are both equally as good!

It stays put too. No flaking or clumps ....
I love this mascara!

on 3/20/2014 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used the waterproof one. I liked how it made my eye lashes look with it. At first I found it hard to be applied but then I knew how to apply it and it was fine. the bad thing is that although it's waterproof but it ran out under my eyes that was really awful. I'd give a different mascara a new try instead of buying it again.

on 3/8/2014 11:28:00 AM

This mascara is just horrible. At first when you apply it seems great, lashes appear to look thick and very coated BUT this is short lived! The mascara is such a heavy consistence that after about 10 mins wear it pulls the eyelashes down making them appear shorter and making you seem heavy lidded a bit like when you're sleepy or a bit drunk. Not a flattering look.

The brush is way to big making it difficult to put on lower lashes and after using it a few times the mascara gets gloopy thick and really goes on clumpy and messy.

Lastly it always ends up smudged under my eyes too which I hate so you have to keep wiping smudges away.

Overall pretty nasty and best avoided.

on 1/15/2014 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A lot of volume. A bit clumpy, but looks very good on my lashes.

Unfortunately during the day, this mascara starts to flake a lot. Also hard to remove!

on 10/14/2013 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A little clumpy if you dont remove the excess before you apply it, but very volumnizing and thickening mascara. What I do is, I use this to thicken my eyelash, then use Dior Show Overcurl to lengthen and de-clump it. Great lashes everytime.

on 8/9/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite mascara. I wear fake eyelashes everyday so this give me a perfect amount of volume to be able to hide the falsies. It doesn't give me the greatest length, but its main feature is volume... and it delivers!
It's pretty expensive, but it lasts a very long time as it is a wetter formula than some. I will absolutely repurchase this.

on 8/5/2013 6:14:00 PM

This mascara was very hard to get off I found even with good makeup remover and flaked throughout the day sadly. It gave good volume and thickness and made my lashes look great I'm always looking for the false lash look but it just didn't last long and ended up giving me raccoon eyes also its very hard to get had to order it off eBay and I would not recommend this mascara at all

on 8/5/2013 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know if the problem is this mascara or my awkward hands, but this product has been a terrible disappointment.
I've received this mascara in brown, as a gift with purchase. I didn't like the packing (too bulky), after opening the packing I didn't like the brush, but the real problem was that I just did not manage to apply the mascara from the wand onto my individual lashes. If I applied he product with a finger istead of the brush, the result would have been the same: all lashes glued together.
I like many other Bourjois products, but this mascara is just something I do not understand