September 22, 2014 | 2209 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Plump Pout Gloss in Nude Pout

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice, minty sheer peach. Feels good on lips, esp. in summer, and leaves lips moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by wildimportgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. I loved it so much that I tried to get every single last drop of it using Michelle Phan's hot water method. Unfortunately it just kindda melted the tube, and didn't really do anything with the gloss.

I love the subtle color this lip 'plumper' gives me. The reason I quoted the 'plumper' part is becauce it doens't really plump the lips, it just make them slightly fuller, in a way that it smoothes out any lines on my lips. I also loved the tingly feeling it gives my lips when I apply it.

This gloss is not sticky and it is actually quite long lasting. It lasts me for a whole class (2-3 hours), so it is not bad. Also, it is quite inexpensive, so I just bring this to school with me and I don't have to worry about lossing it and feeling bad afterwards.

I bought more of these 'lip plumpers' in a variety of colors since Avon likes to discontinue stuff), but I have yet to try them all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was hoping that this could be less expensive alternative to my fave Clinique Full Lip Potential lipgloss. Avon Plump pout contains the collagen building peptide, palmitoyl oligopeptide. This tingles and starts a burning sensation but does not actual plump or enhance my lips like Duwop's Lip Venom does. I really like the sheer nude color which has a nice gloss to it. The problem is, the color vanishes in minutes upon application and it looks like I have lip balm on. Comes in a tube with a brush applicator.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ml44

I'm just trying this today, but i'm happy enough to be motivated to rview it. The previous reviewers were right in that it doesn't plump, except that as it wears off I find it leaves a very smooth layer that spreads evenly to the edges of my lips, rather than moving away from the edges of my lips and making them look smaller. I like this aspect because I need every mm of to be enhanced. It does tingle for a few minutes, but not in a bad way. No smell or taste. The color looks orangy in the tube, like it would be one of those warm orange type of nudes. However, it looks more neutral once on. My skin is about NC20. I wore this over Styli Style lip pencil in Hamptons so that probably muted my real (dak mauve) lip color. I don't like the brush very well. It seems to thin, like the gloss could go on in thin streaks and you have to go over the same area to make certain it doesn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Danielle1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product at all. It did not plump. It just mildly stung my lips for a few minutes. At first, the color looked pretty - sheer, but nice. But after a minute, there was no color whatsoever. It was like the color just vanished, but left the shine behind. The only positive was the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 3:27:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm a little hesitant with anything identified as "nude" because finding one that doesn't look bad on me is rare, but this works great for me. It's not too orange, brown, or pale, and it's sheer enough to work with the natural color of my lips. Nice consistency, no smell or taste that I could really detect beyond the first couple of seconds. I don't know that it plumps all that much, but it does make my lips tingle (but not burn) for several minutes, so if that bothers you, I'd steer clear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Whoo hoo! I finally found a nude that works on my pale skin. Normally they just wash me out, but this is PERFECT. When it arrived I was scared by the color in the tube. It looked so dark and orange. On your lips it's a lovely, sheer, shiny barely there color. I can't comment on the plumping aspect...My lips are pretty full already, and I didn't notice any startling difference.