December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line in Rich Raisin

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by thatmakeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this for a few years because I simply loved how easy it goes on. It goes on smoothly and it doesn't cause any irritation. However, it smudges right away causing the raccoon effect. I finally got a new eyeliner from Mac instead. I don't really recommend this unless you are willing to fix your smudges every 30 minutes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by pinksmoothielover98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this in chestnut brown (pretty positive there is no review for chestnut so I'll just review here). Love the color so much! (why I'm giving 2 lippies instead of 1) but I put this color on my top lid, goes on okay yet smudges like crazy. But the worst part? Wears off and there is usually looks like there's this light brown eyeshadow under my eyes!! My bareminerals eyeliner doesn't last long and but never smudges like this. Not repurchasing!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Leahrm23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the packagings look and the smudger on the end. The actual product I did not like. It is too soft and smudges all over the place. Does not stay put.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by nikkithecastle1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While the color is beautiful, I'm not at all a fan of this product. I normally use eyeshadow mixed with water using a liner brush for a liner, so I bought this for my waterline for easier use. the problem is that the color did not go onto my waterline at all.. not even for a little bit. One day I tried it on my upper lashline and the color transferred to my upper lid and, after a short time (an hour or so) it had completely smudged off. My eyelids are by no means oily, either, so I can hardly imagine the result if they were! I definitely will not repurchase.

Also - the smudger tool isn't very useful, not to mention it came off after one day in my makeup bag. Haven't found it since..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: retractable (sharpening is so tedious), small but intriguing color range, good color payoff

Cons: for people with oily eyelids (like me), this must be set well with a similar eyeshadow color. Otherwise it will smudge in no time. Actually...I've heard that it is the case for non-oily eyelid people as well.

I got this from a friend, so I'm not sure of the price...but I would recommend getting this on sale if you're searching for a good pencil eyeliner that needs to be set with powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty color. Doesn't stay even with a setting powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in the chesnut brown, I couldnt find that collum but let me say that in any color, I think the pencil is too slick, it doesnt go on well basically comes right off, right after I put it on. If it does make the line I want, then it smudges, I just think the formula makes it much to difficult. Sticking to MAC liners

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ClarityRose

The eraser of this is....not good. Very hard to control, and hard to produce consistent results. Not to mention, it gets icky.

The actual product is very soft. I had no problems with application, but it had rather disappointing staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by michex8

(I don't have this color, I'm just doing it for the eyeliner in general.)

The pen looks very small, and fragile. The color pigmentation is not all that good. I got Navy blue. Maybe it's just the color I picked. But it's not that great, and they didn't have waterproof so I just went with this instead.

The smudger doesn't really work either. Very disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

See reviews below. This didn't even last two hours on me! Color was nice, but I had to apply it back and forth to even get it to show up. Returned it promptly.