April 16, 2014 | 1398 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - La La

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Carm1101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Mega Shine Lip Gloss are one of my all time favorites. They are not sticky, have good pigmentation and a great price! They also smell pretty good, kind of like sweet tarts. This color is a beautiful pink with a little bit of sparkle to it. You can wear it alone or over a lip stick. I have gotten many compliments whenever I wear it. I would recommend it for anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ehkim617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Mega Shine by NYX. I'm in love! My lips are so pigmented so I don't really wear nude colors, plus I don't think I can pull it off. So I was at Ulta looking for the perfect pink and this was the brightest one there, so I got it.

It's a lot brighter on the lips than in the tube, for me anyway.On my lips, it comes off as a somewhat deeper pink.I really love it.

The smell is strong, very cherry-like, and I think it's awesome.
The packaging is so good too! Totally recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This looks bright pink in the tube but on the lips its a neutral pink. It isn't sticky but not overly thin. It has shimmer to it and I can feel them when I rub my lips together. The scent is cherry and I actually quite like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG, I just discovered this color. I have not bought a NYX megashine gloss in a while. The colors I was seeing at my local Ulta were always either too shimmery or the colors were bland. But this color changes everything for me! I usually hate the way pinks look against my yellow skin tone, but this is warm enough to suit many skintones. It is bright, but not yucky bright. The perfect amount of pigmentation and so smooth to apply.
LaLa is pure love. If you are looking to branch out into brighter colors but are scared of lipsticks, try this color! I will be rocking this all spring and summer long. Yet, it is deep enough to wear in colder months as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

A warm pink with pink sparkles with La La. I love the gloss and shine of this whole line of lip glosses and I even enjoy the smell and taste. Granted, the first tube of this was spoiled or previously used (ICK, just ick) and had a very strong chemical smell and wretched taste. It was SO gross. The only yuck NYX product I've bought yet, which is pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a beautiful warm pink shade, not too opaque on the lips, it just gives them a nice healthy pop of color. It does have some shimmer in it so if you don't like that you better avoid it. I just love the cherry scent of these glosses but I realize some people might not. They are definitely not sticky but that also means their staying power is not that great. I like the packaging and the bent wand as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

lipgloss is good, but i prefer thicker gloss. The smell is annoying, like cherry flavored medicine but it fades fast. Pigmentation and color are great. Overall a good gloss but I prefer essence stay with me gloss, and prestiges wonder-full. Both really fabulous for cheap!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright, medium pink

Pros: pigmented, creamy, not sticky

Cons: strong scent

Comments: This really gives a nice pop of color to the face without being too over-the-top, since it's not exactly bright...just a warm pink. Looks great alone or over your favorite lipstick to add some color. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because Revlon's Pink Pop looks similar on me and it's more readily available than this is.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in the mail today and have been wearing it almost all day. When I first opened the package, I was quite surprised at the color as it has a very HOT PINK hue to it and when I purchased it after browsing their page, I thought it has more of a watermelony-pinkish-peachy-color. And since I am an NC35, I dont wear colors that are too neon. But, once applied I realized its a wearable soft pink color.The texture is not too sticky or too runny either. And it has a lil shimmer to it. It also hydrates my lips very well. This lip gloss's staying power isnt too great nor is it too short. it is a lil in between, it stays for around 3 hours before having to reapply, it does not completely vanish but leaves your lips with a soft stain. I however hate the smell, as i felt that it smelt like those cough syrups our parents used to make us drink when we were kids. All in all, a great buy (USD 3.50)! totally recommended!
UPDATE: After using this awhile, i feel that i can feel the tiny sparkles of the lip gloss shine on my lips. Its like having super tiny grains residing on your lips-not great. And i have come to really hate the smell, to the point of puking. The cherry-cough syrup smell is overwhelming! and therefore i'm taking another lippie off!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Beelzebub666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great value lip gloss. Not too sticky or over drippy. Almost lipstick like.
Don't be frightened by the bubble-gum Barbie pink colour. It actually delivers a very natural looking pink if used directly on lips without a lipstick undercoat. Or you can ramp the colour up or down with a lipstick undercoat.
Smells like cherries. Will definitely be buying more NYX Mega shine colours.