April 23, 2014 | 1501 users online

Pressed Powders - Avon - Cynthia Rowley for Avon Finishing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by pampam31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mum purchased this as an impulse buy, but thank god she did! The one she has is in Medium Deep, it's much to dark for my skintone so I use it occasionally as a bronzer. I've also hit pan on it!

But our Avon lady hasn't come over in a while so I'm really bummed that I won't be able to re-purchase ):

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the finishing pressed powder in light -med. I love this product. I lost the puff and so have used a kabuki brush with it instead and love the finish I get. Very nice feel and never cakey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was just too cute to pass up. The packaging is adorable. It's a black oval compact with bright flowers on the lid. The compact itself is embossed with "pretty!". I bought it in the light/medium and it's a little more dark and yellow toned than i was hoping, but it still looks well on my very fair skin when i apply it with my fluffy brush. It's very finely milled and removes shine very nicely without looking caky. It's definitely worth it for the price and I feel very cute pulling this out of my purse for touch ups.