Avon Cynthia Rowley for Avon Finishing Powder

4.3

on 9/8/2009 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My mum purchased this as an impulse buy, but thank god she did! The one she has is in Medium Deep, it's much to dark for my skintone so I use it occasionally as a bronzer. I've also hit pan on it!

But our Avon lady hasn't come over in a while so I'm really bummed that I won't be able to re-purchase ):

on 3/30/2009 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I purchased the finishing pressed powder in light -med. I love this product. I lost the puff and so have used a kabuki brush with it instead and love the finish I get. Very nice feel and never cakey.

on 10/23/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was just too cute to pass up. The packaging is adorable. It's a black oval compact with bright flowers on the lid. The compact itself is embossed with "pretty!". I bought it in the light/medium and it's a little more dark and yellow toned than i was hoping, but it still looks well on my very fair skin when i apply it with my fluffy brush. It's very finely milled and removes shine very nicely without looking caky. It's definitely worth it for the price and I feel very cute pulling this out of my purse for touch ups.