April 21, 2014 | 1380 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - White Perfect Deep Whitening Double Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by marthaadelia

This essence is great :p I wore it every night and waking up feeling my face plumper than ever. It hydrates and brightens your face, love this product.
The only downside is the packaging. That pump design makes pumping the product out uneven

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by sillykitten

i picked this product up last night at a drugstore. i used it at night time after getting all my makeup off. the next day when i wokeup there was swelling on my face and my face felt rubbery. i dont know why this has happened. even thought my skin looks more radient im very scared that the swelling might not go away. has this happened to anyone else ? if so any recommendations as to what i should do to keep the swelling away?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

This is quite thick as an essence, especially if you're using it in summer time. I didn't need any additional moisturizer after applying this because it provides enough moisturization. It's a bit sticky right after applying it to face. It comes in double pump system. One gives white thick essence, while another pump gives orange essence. It's no miracle fix but I do think my skin looks more radiant after a month of using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ashura199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am reviewing on the L'oreal White Perfect Radiance Boosting Double Essence. I bought it at Watson's at $34.90.

I started using this about 2 weeks ago and I must say that I think it's a good product! I use about 1 and a half pumps of the stuff all over my face at night. It is recommended you use this morning and night, but since i use a anti-wrinkle serum in the morn i only use this at night. I think the essence will work even better if you use this twice a day. I see some instant brightening effect on my skin upon application and the essence absorbs fairly quickly into the skin. No gleasy feeling at all. So after 2 weeks I think my skin tone is quite evened out and my skin feels more translucent but rosy at the same time. Before this, I used SKII Cellumination Essence, which brightened my skin as well as controlled the oil at my T-zone. Although this L'oreal serum does not have the oil controlling effect, I do think it the brightening effect is quite good. A good product with a reasonable price tag! Recommended!
More @ www.cloverbeautyinn.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Here in Asia we have the new Dermo-Expertise White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening that works wonders on my skin. The last serie of White Perfect line was ineffective, didn't change my skin one bit.
This new one, Transparent Rosy Whitening really works. My skin is getting fairer and softer after a week of treatment. At night I use the serum, plus the night cream, the next morning my skin becomes clearer and it is not oily, doesn't break my skin. I've been using cheaper products due to my tighter budget and L'oreal Revitalift and White Perfect are working well on my skin for a pharmacy product. Me that used to only use Estee Lauder, Lancome, Chanel, Shiseido, etc. This product and Garnier Lemon mask, peeling fruit cream are really decent and they work.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by want2bpretty

This product is amazing! I need not to use a moisturizer because of this! The other White Perfect products ruined my once desirable skin (the night cream and the cleanser) but this helped to slowly cure it. It goes on very smooth and it's neither oily nor dehydrating. Just thr right amount of moisture. I am not sure about its whitening ability, though, since I am not exactly aiming to ghost up my face but just fade away the pimple scars the other products caused me and it's doing a decent job for that purpose. It is working slow, but nevertheless, it is helping. The only thing I am not entirely happy about it is the price . . . it's not cheap, although it's still cheaper than the other high-end serums like Chanel's and Shiseido's. However, I think it is still worth it since a bottle can last for two months or so. I use a rich amount of this everyday, morning and night, but it still lasted. Just imagine if you're the kind who only uses a little amount . . . this would probably last longer! I wouldn't have to spend a lot of dollars anymore for night moisturizers as long as I have this!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by elphinstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that nobody reviewed this amazing product yet!! This evens out my skin tone, makes me fairer in just a week plus it did help to keep my freckles under control! this is one of my skin care staples!! :) will keep buying this until they discontinue it! :)