July 23, 2014 | 1563 users online

Hair Color - Revlon - Revlon Colorist Expert Color and Glaze System

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Halo1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using Shade 100 Extra Light Natural Blonde but have since changed to a darker shade. I use a plastic cap on my hair so the color lifts a little lighter. The color glaze conditioner is great and leaves your hair very shiny. Unfortunately since I have changed to a darker shade now I am stuck with 7 boxes I like the product so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by luvs2readlots

Wonderful results! I have been going to the salon and spending way to much getting my hair colored ever 6-8 weeks. Not anymore! I used the medium ash blonde and got terrific results! As others have said you have to leave it on the required 25-30 minutes(30 minutes covered my usually resistant gray's). The color glaze does a great job(4 weeks so far)of keeping the color fresh. I highly recommend...now lets hope they don't discontinue it. The Target near me had them all on the clearance shelf this week...so I picked up 4 boxes of "MY COLOR".

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 1:27:00 PM More reviews by alana2007

I love this product. I used medium golden brown and the color came out perfect. It covered all my gray hair. Didn't drip all over the place. The smell is not that bad. It is a little expensive but I figure I only use it every six weeks and next time I only need to do my roots so one box should be enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Jessicashann

I love Revlon so I thought I'd try this. The color on the box was beautiful. I followed the directions and my hair was beautiful at the crown, but my ends were drab. The color did not take evenly. I use a sulfate-free cleanser and only wash every couple of days. Still, after only 3 washes I was dark blonde again. The color glaze did nothing! Did not boost color and did not condition. This hair color is a little on the expensive side for drugstore color and not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2008 11:20:00 AM More reviews by dolphin52

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After searching for reviews online, I found people seemed split down the middle as to whether they liked this product. Since I had already purchased it in Light Golden Brown I thought I'd just give it a try. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy. Love the weekly conditioner. Didn't think it was too greasy feeling. The coloring solution didn't have a strong odor. I got the slight change in color I was looking for. I do think it turned out a little more on the auburn side than gold in my brown hair. I did have an increase hair fallout, but I think it's because I gave birth 3 months ago and hormones are changing. It was probably just a coincidence it started after dieing my hair. I only noticed my hair color fade slightly after a week, but this happens even when I get it professionally colored. I would use the product again, but in light brown to hopefully get more golden tones out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by hannah16

edit: well i had just dyed it like, a week ago and its practically all gone. yes, it was gentle on my hair, but my old blonde is peeping through. that seems ridiculous since its sposed to be darker. and it leaves this goldeny red color near my roots. well, the search continues.

well, i just got this the other day in light brown to dye my hair. i had some yellowy blond highlights before that were just annoying me. the packaging was really nice and i have to admit that is kinda why i got it. also because, all the pictures of cheryl crows hair look relatively good and shes the spokesperson for it...

so i dyed my hair, it kinda had a purple tint to it, waited 25 minutes and washed it out. surprisingly my hair felt really nice while washing it out. I've used tons of dif. hair dye and even supposedly nice semipermanent dyes don't leave my hair that soft. so once i dried my hair and everything it looked pretty good. my only complaint is that its kinda too dull for my taste. but i'm not sure...

i think i'd buy it again but maybe darker. and the gloss is pretty nice too, and smoothed out my hair. it was completely necessary though and i didn't feel like i had to use the whole bottle because my hair was dry and fried. overall, pretty good. i'd suggest it to a friend. =]

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Michielyn

Normally I get my color from Sally's or have it done but I picked up a box of "Dark Brown" after noticing my hair had faded and become way too brassy.The price was a bit more then most drugstore versions but it comes with a glaze. I have long hair and as normal there wasn't enough hair color, though there was more then most other brands. After coloring I applied the glaze (it recommends this and doesn't come with a conditioner) and my hair did not feel soft at all. However the shine was incredible and the texture was smooth. The color turned out good. I'd use the glaze again as it was on par with Clairol's Radiance Colorgloss, however I think it's just the combo. All in all it wasn't terrible I just prefer brands with really good conditioners. If I bought again I would also get something to deep condition.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kateee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I color and highlight my hair myself and am generally loyal to Wella Color Charm, but I was on a business trip and noticed unsightly grey roots and FREAKED OUT (lol....). Anyway, I trotted off to the local CVS and grabbed a box of this stuff. It's well packaged and very easy and pleasant enough to use and my hair looked good afterward. It clearly is a very gentle product. Probably TOO gentle. I have never had a supposedly permanent hair color product fade so quickly! TWO WEEKS and the dark brown has faded to light brown. I'm off to Sally's to replenish my stock of Wella CC. I'm very disappointed in this stuff.