July 25, 2014 | 1937 users online

Gels/Soaps - Canus-goat's milk bar soap

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Hands down best soap I've ever used and a staple of my shower routine. And I mean, its better than any body wash, bath gel, or any bath cleansing/moisturizing product or ANY cleansing moisturizing bath product that I've used for that matter, and I have used a TON. I have seriously dry skin, and this is just amazing. My skin has never been so soft and smooth after getting out of a shower. Every person with dry or itchy skin should have this product. It's incredibly fair priced and I couldn't love it more unless they started handing out free bars at my local store! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need this soap in Fragrance Free (green box).

I first tried goats milk soap from an artisan at a fair a few years ago. He had many homemade scents/formulations but recommended unscented for my sensitive, dry skin. It was so luscious and creamy that I could actually go a day without moisturizing my legs and arms, which I've never been able to do in life. Once my bar was done, I wanted more but couldn't wait another 9 months hoping I'd find someone else who makes goats milk soap so I started the hunt for a national brand.

I usually don't go in for bar soaps and haven't used anything but a gel or liquid wash for at least 15 years now. However, I couldn't find a gel of this and don't mind the bar at all. This stuff is fabulously fatty and after maybe 1.5 weeks of using it, you'll see your skin transformed. Not gonna lie, when I travel, it's the only soap I'll bring for face and body.

I have excema and flaky skin and while it hasn't cured either, it keeps both at bay which is more than I can say for Dove or Olay cleansers.

I find the 3 pack is way cheaper than individual bars but I just realized after years of buying this in health food stores that even Walgreens carries it. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the way to go for soap that's natural, mild, and moisturizing. I have the unscented version, which is perfect for people with eczema, and other sensitive skin conditions. One of the best bar soaps (if not THE best) I've tried, for sure. Definitely give it a try if you have chronically dry or irritated skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked up the fragrance-free version of this bar soap at my local grocery store on a whim. I had no idea I would love it so much! It lathers well on my washcloth, gets me clean, rinses easily, and doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. Yet it also isn't so moisturizing that it contributes to body acne (a problem I have with many moisturizing body washes). Next time I repurchase, though, I'll order it from Vitacost for a lot less than the price at my local grocery store.
Ingredients (for the fragrance-free bar): Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Fresh Goat's Milk, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by danielle1558

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this soap! I picked it up at Whole Foods on sale for $1 per bar. Every scent I have tried is delicious smelling, but not overpowering. Also, this does not break me out on my back like a lot of other body washes. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MW1111

For people who have sensitive skin, I def recommend the fragrance-free version (unscented one in green). It's hydrating, yet soothing...and lathers well too. Removes light make-up, but not sunblock, foundation, etc. I always buy in a package of 3, and use one exclusively for face, and another one for hands. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Loveaddict3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this soap at Whole Food's because I did some research on how horrible it is to use body wash with all kinds of chemicals that your skin absorbs, and wanted to try a more natural way of skincare. I AM SO GLAD I DID! This soap is great! I can feel the difference as soon as I wash the soap off my body. Knowing I am using an all matural priduct that makes me feel great is a nice feeling! Give it a try, I am sure you will like it. I am never going back to body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Made my skin baby butt soft, can't stop touching it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this from Costco, which I used as soon as I got home. It's a really good bar soap, which lathers up in a really creamy way. I love it. Gonna go back to costco and buy some, because it's fairly cheap, and moisturizes quite a bit and made my skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by moshi24

I bought this at Drugstore.com while there was a buy one, get one free special...I paid $6.99 for (6) 5oz bars (plus $6.99 shipping). So far I really like this. I bought the original and fragrance free soap. It has a really nice rich lather and it washed off all of my eyemakeup without having to scrub. Great soap..great price!