Avon Shower gel in blackberry/vanilla

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/26/2011 11:15:00 AM

A great scent and it lathered up well. I am sorry they discontinued it.

I bought several of these Naturals shower gels when they were on sale recently, I think they were like $1.69. The shower gel, for the price, isn't bad. It does its job and doesn't dry out my skin or anything. Not too fond of the scent, it smells like black cherries and plastic to me. Luckily, the bottles are kind of small, so it won't take long to use up. If you can get these gels cheap on sale, go for it, otherwise the bottles are just too small for paying full price.

on 10/22/2009 2:31:00 PM

This isn't on of their best scents but it's not terrible either. I prefer the Cucumber Melon or Peach or Apple Honeysuckle. But I bought a whole whack of these when they were on sale in different scents and for the price you can't go wrong. They also make good little stocking stuffers.

on 10/23/2007 12:03:00 PM

While this isn't a terrible product, the scent is so weak that I don't really enjoy it. It's very cheap, so at least I didn't waste a ton of money. Also, I do love the Avon Naturals bottles-being able to hang them on the rack in my shower saves a lot of space.