August 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - Shower gel in blackberry/vanilla

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great scent and it lathered up well. I am sorry they discontinued it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I bought several of these Naturals shower gels when they were on sale recently, I think they were like $1.69. The shower gel, for the price, isn't bad. It does its job and doesn't dry out my skin or anything. Not too fond of the scent, it smells like black cherries and plastic to me. Luckily, the bottles are kind of small, so it won't take long to use up. If you can get these gels cheap on sale, go for it, otherwise the bottles are just too small for paying full price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

This isn't on of their best scents but it's not terrible either. I prefer the Cucumber Melon or Peach or Apple Honeysuckle. But I bought a whole whack of these when they were on sale in different scents and for the price you can't go wrong. They also make good little stocking stuffers.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

While this isn't a terrible product, the scent is so weak that I don't really enjoy it. It's very cheap, so at least I didn't waste a ton of money. Also, I do love the Avon Naturals bottles-being able to hang them on the rack in my shower saves a lot of space.