Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink

4.1

Very nice, totally matte, light pink shade! I don't look good in dark or overly bright blushes, and this shade is very natural looking, but can be applied heavier for brighter color payoff. A good blush for those who don't want to look overly made up. I like the packaging, it's so small and portable, and the price is great too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this blush because I'm a complete n00b at using blush and was frozen with indecision in the drugstore. I expected it to be a "you get what you pay for" situation but I was totally wrong; it has a gorgeous color payoff. The only problem is the pan and brush shape make it incredibly difficult to apply. Other than that though, amazing. Will buy again.

on 1/19/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just a basic barbie type pink nothing special to me.
I do not really care for this type of pink especially on my skintone.

on 6/23/2014 12:31:00 PM

You just can't go wrong with this blush!!! I feel like I have been using this for years and everytime I come back to it I remember why I love it soooo much. Beautiful color, love the formula, even the Noxema smell. The packaging is cheap but for $3, it's fine. It's a staple in my makeup bag.

on 6/3/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I often overlook Cover Girl, but I noticed this on a whim in my local super market and thought I'd give it a try. In the pan, the color is a bright barbie doll pink with lavender undertones - a little scary! Once applied on the skin, there is no obvious shimmer but a very natural pink glow (I'm NC25 and had no issues with pigmentation). Classic Pink suits the name perfectly. I think this breathes such fresh air into the skin. Some people complain about the smell and the small awkward rectangular pot. I love the classic Cover Girl noxzema smell, and I use a smaller brush anyway and pat it onto the blush so it's not that much of a problem. The packaging is cheap and great to travel with (I don't worry about this breaking) even so, this is really cheap at Wal Mart or Kroger (compared to CVS, Ulta or Walgreens) - I paid a little over $3!

on 3/6/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the pink of this blush but the packaging makes this a pain to use. I am not a huge packaging snob but wow. It's like a strip of color and you have to maneuver your brush to get to it.

Color lasts for an average amount of time, nothing special here. No glitter or shimmer (big selling point for me). Just a nice matte pink blush that looks natural. I won't be repurchasing due to the packaging though.

on 3/6/2014 5:54:00 PM

I really like this colour. I wanted a bright pink blush and the size and price of Cheekers allows you to be brave with little consequence if it doesn't look good. I was trying to be brave with colour and it turns out that the pigment in this blush looks scarier than it really is. It's a great spring summer blush.

on 1/9/2014 10:19:00 PM

I also use Tarte cheek stains, but this is easier. It's one of the few drugstore blushes that I've tried that has any staying power. (Btw, see my notepad about my new favorite secondhand designer clothing store.)

on 1/6/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great price, great pigment, brush is useless, will keep on repurchasing over and over again

on 8/29/2013 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! The smell is a touch weird (as many have noted) but the quality is great for the price! I love the color and I don't have anything negative to say about it :)