November 24, 2014 | 1634 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Classic Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by benbaymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You just can't go wrong with this blush!!! I feel like I have been using this for years and everytime I come back to it I remember why I love it soooo much. Beautiful color, love the formula, even the Noxema smell. The packaging is cheap but for $3, it's fine. It's a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I often overlook Cover Girl, but I noticed this on a whim in my local super market and thought I'd give it a try. In the pan, the color is a bright barbie doll pink with lavender undertones - a little scary! Once applied on the skin, there is no obvious shimmer but a very natural pink glow (I'm NC25 and had no issues with pigmentation). Classic Pink suits the name perfectly. I think this breathes such fresh air into the skin. Some people complain about the smell and the small awkward rectangular pot. I love the classic Cover Girl noxzema smell, and I use a smaller brush anyway and pat it onto the blush so it's not that much of a problem. The packaging is cheap and great to travel with (I don't worry about this breaking) even so, this is really cheap at Wal Mart or Kroger (compared to CVS, Ulta or Walgreens) - I paid a little over $3!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Love the pink of this blush but the packaging makes this a pain to use. I am not a huge packaging snob but wow. It's like a strip of color and you have to maneuver your brush to get to it.

Color lasts for an average amount of time, nothing special here. No glitter or shimmer (big selling point for me). Just a nice matte pink blush that looks natural. I won't be repurchasing due to the packaging though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

I really like this colour. I wanted a bright pink blush and the size and price of Cheekers allows you to be brave with little consequence if it doesn't look good. I was trying to be brave with colour and it turns out that the pigment in this blush looks scarier than it really is. It's a great spring summer blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by husveges

I also use Tarte cheek stains, but this is easier. It's one of the few drugstore blushes that I've tried that has any staying power. (Btw, see my notepad about my new favorite secondhand designer clothing store.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great price, great pigment, brush is useless, will keep on repurchasing over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by xxRomiChanxx

I love this product! The smell is a touch weird (as many have noted) but the quality is great for the price! I love the color and I don't have anything negative to say about it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i get nostalgia when i smell it. Old grandma's makeup smell. this color is amazing. you must have high expectations for a color called "classic pink" and it sure lives up to it. Grabbing as many as I can while they last. Also I apply blush to my cheekbones now. love the packaging, it is so traditional. this is great for an INDOOR look. great on a date!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE everything about this blush, the color, the price, the scent, the small little compact it comes in. Well, I love ALMOST everything...the brush is a throw-away imho. This is the perfect pink pick-me-up for us pale skinned girls. I'm MAC NW20 and this blush really makes me look healthy and glowy. I keep this in my desk at work and no matter what blush I've used in the morning, I touch up with this in the afternoon and I suddenly feel so very, very purdy!

Pale skinned girls will love classic pink. I hope Cover Girl does not even think about getting rid of this color. I love the study little compact...it's perfect for traveling or stashing in my desk at work. The brush is icky...toss it and use one of your own blush brushes. I wish Cover Girl would have ditched the brush and included a mirror with the packaging.

Cover Girl: If you monitor Makeup Alley...please ditch that crappy brush and include a mirror in the compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I'm an NW20 in the summer and I love this blush. It shows up on my skin and it has the prettiest sheen. It is only around $3 and I am sooo happy with it. For full reviews, check out my blog. Www.misslipglossbeauty.blogspot.com :)