October 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Hair Color - Clairol - Natural Instincts in Spiced Cider

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, first I want to say that I usually hate (and I mean HATE) Natural Instincts hair color. Out of desperation and not wanting to kill my hair anymore with permanent dyes, I came across the Spiced Cider shade and decided to give it a whirl. Usually Natural Instincts only lasts about 3 or 4 shampoos for me anyway. I love the color on my hair! My hair was a very drab light brown and now it is a beautiful medium to dark auburn. This is the very best result I've ever gotten from a semi-permanent
haircolor. The shine is also amazing. The color came out very even and rich (which like never has happened by using Natural Instincts!) Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by shayindieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! I have natural red hair, which if you posses you know how fast it can fade and look dull. I use this product to enhance my natural color, give it shine, and give me more of a polished look. It smells great, its ammonia free and its semi permenent. The box says it lasts up to 28 shampoos. But my hair color really "melts" with the color so i dont have to do root touch ups. But, it does turn out VERY VERY red. My harline turns a bit pink when i first dye it so just be careful and try it on a chunk of hair and not the whole head of your nervous. :]

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:09:00 AM More reviews by adachic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Spiced Cider is listed as a "light warm brown" shade on the box, but turns out to be more of an auburn color. It would look gorgeous on someone with a warm skintone; however, it didn't look so great on me (pale skin, dark blue eyes, light brown hair originally). I thought it was okay at first until my nephew said my hair looked like "Halloween". lol I would definately buy Natural Instincts again, just not in this shade. I've included a pic of my hair after using this color in my photos, so feel free to take a look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No