August 29, 2014 | 1177 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy eucalyptus spearmint sugar scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the scent and a quality scrub. I use primarily on my hands and feet.

The scrubby bits are very scrubby. There is also a good amount of the oily part so I don't find it too drying although i always follow up with a good moisturizer.

But as other posters have pointed out, these types of scrubs are pretty easy to make at home.

I also find that the tub is too big. It doesn't fit in my shower shelf. It
And it lasts for a long time, which is fine except that I stick my hands into the tube to get some out which seems kind of unsanitary.

I wouldnt pay full price for this, but maybe if it were on sale again (and ive moved somewhere with more bathroom space!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by MissHTinker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i really love this stuff. i gave the price a 3, even though it's not that expensive- but it's a lot of money for the cheap ingredients. the packaging is nice, but the slick plastic lid is annoying because my hands are already all oiled up from it so it's almost impossible to open once i'm already in the shower. i love the fresh, crisp, relaxing scent and i love the smooth feeling it leaves behind. my only real gripe is the size of the sugar- very big, so it doesn't spread into a nice layer, it just stays in big chunks that take a while to spread around. very happy with this and unless i just happen to find something better, i will repurchase. i plan on giving these as gifts to stressed friends and family bc it's such a nice personal luxury.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice sugar scrub but made with cheap ingredients. You could probably make this on your own if you wanted. It's pretty much brown sugar (sugar in the raw), mineral oil (baby oil) & spearmint/peppermint oil . This would be a great scub if it used another type of base oil like olive or sweet almond that will absorb into your skin. Mineral oil is just a cheap filler oil that just sits on the top layer of your skin and doesn't really absorb into your epidermis . This scrub worked well but I expected longer moisturizing benefits from this. It left a minimum coating on my skin & left it soft & fragant but wore off after a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

Not a fan - used up the whole tube and my skin didn't improve - it actually got somewhat drier. I used the scrub once a week (as I always have with all scrubs) and found that I had to moisturize more than usual. Enjoyed the scent but the end result was not the greatest.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I'm in absolute LOVE with this scrub! I love using this scrub in the summer because it gives your body an incredibly awesome cooling sensation. Some people are bothered by the oil in the scrub, but I find it handy because you don't have to slather on lotion after your shower! A definite repurchase ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE the smell of this stuff! I got this from my sister, and I love it so much! The smell is great, it's strong but I love that about it. Makes my skin so soft and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do love this scrub, I got it on sale for around 6$. It has a great unusual smell, less spearmint and a little more eucalyptus. The combo of the 2 is very soothing. The scrub itself is a tad abrasive, but it works wonders on exfoliating your skin. The excess oil in the top of the tub doesn't bother me because I know that by the time I get to the bottom it will be used up, and if not I will just add some brown sugar to use it up. Will definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by disneydiva21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i try to use this one a week ! it really helps my KP (ALONG WITH EUCRINE ) im on my fourth jar ...
the only problem is that its way to much oil floating in the jar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by bigemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up at the Bath and Body works semi annual sale for $6. The only scent left was eucalptus spearmint so that is the one I got, I would have probably picked something else.
This is a very nice, very scrubby, very oily scrub. It has a lot of oils in it, so much so that I did pour a tiny bit of it out. It is very scrubby and grainy and exfoilates like a dream. It leaves me very soft and moisturized.
The scent is a little weird for me. I almost smell a salty lime smell but nothing that offends.
I will purchase again but only when on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Mathilde10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best indulgence.