September 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Conditioner - Wella - System Professional 30-Second Repair Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a salon-size bottle of this product because my hair was so damaged. I've been using it instead of conditioner. It does OK job at conditioning my hair but Hydro range is makes my hair much better. Smell is a bit icky too, I always look forward to using something nice-smelling when I shower so it is important for me. It also makes my hair too greasy and heavy if I use too much. Won't re-purchase, there are better products out there

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Iíve been using a travel-size tube of this conditioner. While itís moisturizing and conditioning abilities are pretty good, the scent is extremely off-putting, which is why I wonít continue to use it. Still, this is an ok conditioner for dry hair, and for people who are not sensitive to scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by rvmc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this in conjunction with the shampoo. I think it's fantastic. Makes my hair less frizzy (not a lot of products are able to do that), don't need to use much as it spreads easily, and conditions well. Bit costly at NZ$31 a bottle, but lasts me six months. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this one for a year or so, as an almost daily conditioner. My hairdresser recommened me this one. Just recently switched to a similar product from Paul Mitchell because this one from Wella is pretty expensive. Especially considering the bottle is quite small for the price you're paying.

I didn't have any problem with the product itself. It's very convinient to use and does its job. It makes the hair very soft and moisturized. I like the scent.

I have repurchased this many times in the past but I think I'm sticking to other brands when it comes to conditioners from now on. Much due to the hefty price tag.

For reference: I have normal to dry, fine Scandinavian hair. And a dandruff problem. This conditioner didn't make my dandruff problem worse which some shampoos and conditioners have in the past.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by KarmAttack

Great moisturizing conditioner, and I happen to also loooove the smell. I'm using 3 different Wella System Professional products and all of them are great. Price is on the expensive side but worth it, imo. The consistency of this is really like a moisture lotion, it doesn't feel slippery and slimy like drugstore conditioners. It seems to absorb into the hair. I use this on the ends only, avoiding the scalp. Makes my hair really soft and moisturized.

UPDATE: For the high price and incredibly small bottle, I don't think I will repurchase. After extended use, I just didn't notice a big enough difference in my hair to warrant repurchasing. It isn't as moisturizing as I thought it would be at first.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 3:53:00 PM More reviews by nellamc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome conditioner, especially for a daily 30-second rinse out conditioner. The smell is a little clinical, but not offensive. Made my extra dry hair nice and moisturized and it stayed soft even with layers of products for a couple of days. I think this will become a staple in my shower.