ENJOY Conditioning Spray

4.3

Water, Panthenol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Lactimide MEA, Sodium PCA, Keratin Amino Acids (90-150 M.W.), Dimethicone Copolyol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

A stylist recommended this stuff to me after another stylist fried my hair and I couldn't comb through it because it kept knotting up. This stuff reminds me of hair spray and does absolutely nothing for my hair what a waste of $22. The bottle is cute but save your money and buy it's a 10 leave in product if you want a miracle product.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my one constant hair product since I was 15. Cannot live without. I have ADD with my hair and go from platinum to a dark brunette every other year. I swear this is why my hair doesn't fall out.

on 1/6/2014 3:09:00 PM

I have been using this for a few years now and I don't know what I would do without it. I have shoulder length hair that is highlighted. To me this is the best blow drying product out there. It is not greasy at all. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, and bouncy. A little goes a long way. A quick mist is all you need before you blow dry each section. I wash my hair every other day so I use it on dry hair the next day to refresh my style.

on 11/14/2013 2:12:00 PM

I am a huge fan of ENJOY products and the conditioning spray is a hit as well with me ...... it helps detangle my hair and the extra conditioning helps keep my hair soft and healthy ..... the pricing is $$$ however, even with my long and thick hair, I don't need to spray a lot to achieve great results.

on 8/20/2013 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is ok. I like it but I can live without it. Noticed daily use causes tons of tiny knots and tangles. If I use it every other day I get better results. Finished my bottle and not rebuying. I used to love this stuff when I had shorter hair but lately it is not performing the same. My hair has not changed other than I had more layers cut in. Not terrible but eh not an HG either. The smell is strange too but I got used to it. Clean but not clean like Dove.

on 8/4/2013 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to try this and went to my nearest beauty center in search of it since it gets much love on the hair board here. I do enjoy using Enjoy products as my experiences have been mostly positive. I did a couple of sprays on my damp hair and allowed it to air-dry to see how well it would perform on my hair. It does an excellent job of detangling, it smells good (perhaps of strawberry and cucumbers?), and it does moisturize pretty well. It gives good gloss to my hair which is nice and keeps frizz down decently. All in all it passes my scrutiny as a good leave-in. I have used ones that work just as well, if not better. However, this one is light and doesn't weigh down my hair. It makes my hair look healthy. The price is a bit steep at around 22 dollars with tax but I got a good sized bottle. I rarely heat style my hair so I can't say if it performs well as a heat protectant. There is some protein in this so I wouldn't use this everyday on myself since I like to rotate with moisturizing products and protein-based products. Panthenol is pretty high on the ingredient list which is impressive. Would I buy again? Yes, if I had the funds. Update 12/13: This does very little in terms of keeping down frizz over time. It does still soften the hair well and helps with detangling.

on 8/2/2013 2:35:00 PM

I bought this from all the recommendations on the hair board after i posted about my super dry hair and needed a moisturizing leave in. So far I have only used this once so I will of course need to update after i give it a few more tries. I really don't like this and I'm super disappointed because it seems everyone loves this stuff. Made my hair super dry, crunchy and fluffy! My hg leave in is AG fast food and i can tell that this is absolutely sub par. Right now I regret spending $21 on this.

on 5/13/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Finally I have a product that is a leave-in and heat protection in one. This is the best stuff I have ever used on my hair. It makes my hair feel wonderful. Soft like when I was younger.

Less really is more with this product. You can spray it on your ends and then work it up the hair with a comb or hands.

I'm not sure how to describe the scent. It's clean but not soapy. Not strong but yes it does last. I can't use strong scented items and I only smell this if I sniff my hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I can't and will NOT live without this Leave-In Conditioner. It's the first thing I reach for when I get out of the shower. Not only does it de-tangle, it makes my hair feel like SILK. It pretty much makes my hair feel SLIPPERY, but in a GOOD way :) It doesn't matter what crappy conditioner you might have used in the shower-- It will fix the situation and de-tangle and hydrate it just perfectly! And it has never felt weighty. I have fine, dense, processed hair... Go buy this. I buy it just about every 2-3 months. I love it so much- it's one of my staples and I usually stock up on it :) Oh, and it's definitely not a Heat Style protector- Like a serum would be used for... this is to condition hair, de-tangle, and maintain/promote health... I still use Kerastase Oleo Relax serum for heat styling ;)

on 1/6/2013 9:53:00 PM

I have tried many products for my thick curly hair. Most recently I switched from argan oil to this and it has made the biggest difference!!!!! My hair is so soft and smooth with hardly any frizz after blow drying, when it used to be a huge frizzy mess. Straightening my hair is super fast and it looks flawless afterwards. I won't ever be without this product again!

Top Rated ENJOY Products