August 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Lip Lacquer in Baby Doll

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Beautiful color and sticky. Reminds me of a mac Lip Glass but in a pot. It's so pretty on my lips and shows up as a baby pink with shimmer, makes my lips look healthy. Nars never let's me down and I'm constantly impressed by their products one more to add to my collection or other nars products

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by OriginalSunshine

The container is classic nars and the pigment of the product is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff wears like iron; it's the longest lasting lip gloss I've ever encountered (around 4 hours). It is a tad sticky initially but doesn't bother me throughout the day. I like the pot packaging as I think this gloss would be too thick to have in a tube. The smell is probably the most notorious feature about this product, a lot of people don't like the NARS lip gloss "plastic-dusty" smell to it, but honestly I prefer that to a strong fragrance, it doesn't bother me. This should be applied with a lip brush as it's very sticky on the fingers if you try to apply it that way. Because it's long wearing, it's also very hydrating and my lips don't dry out at all even after 4+ hours. This color is such a pretty true-rose color with micro-shimmer sheen to it. I most often wear this over NARS pure matte lipsticks, and together they last SO long. The packaging is very sturdy and nice- it keeps the gloss from drying out for years (I've had mine for 1.5 years and it's the same consistency as when I bought it.) If you don't mind the scent (or lack thereof) and you are looking for an extra long wear gloss, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by msimplicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this colour. This was one of the colours part of the Wild at Heart Palette. It's expensive whether it's individually sold or in the palette but I think it's worth it. I haven't tried to find its dupe but I like the quality. There isn't any scent on mine, or at least I don't smell it. Price is a little turn-off but again, I think it's kinda worth it. If I can find a lower cost alternative, would def consider it and compare. =)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally love pot packaging because I can control the amount perfectly, so 5 on packaging. Heavy on the wallet since it is NARS. Loved the color. It looks hot Barbie pink but goes on a nice, rosy glaze. Lasts forever, great shiner, lovely shimmer.... But I can't keep it on my lips without throwing up. Disgusting smell and taste, like burnt plastic. Such a bummer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Realllyy great light purple color, it brightens up my face. The staying power is good because its sticky (like mac lipglass). Only thing I don't like is the pot form, so I use a lip brush with it. The other colors are great too, I have never found glosses with similar colors. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by benny143

The color is to-die-for, but the smell is a major turn-off :(!!!! Very plastic scent. Texture is thick and creamy, stays well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cluelesswonder

I love this lip laquer. Baby Doll is the perfect light pink shade that is very complimentary to many skin tones. I only wish that it came in a different package as I've never really been a fan of lip gloss pots.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

I love this! It adds a healthy shiny pop of pink to my lips. If I'm in a rush I can swipe it on with my finger without any hassle and it lasts for ages! I've had it a while and haven't had to repurchase yet but I definately will when the time comes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I have repurchased this gloss a couple of times - for years it was my absolute favorite. Now, of course I have others, but I still think it is a very pretty, distinctive and long wearing gloss. I, too, am not crazy about the container but use a lip brush to apply it. Worth a try!