July 28, 2014 | 2053 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Heidi Klum Very Sexy Limited Edition Lipgloss in 'Hot Coco'

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lipgloss i get tons of compliments on each time I wear it!!! Its a very pretty nude-pink shade and smells like cocoa!!! Its not too overpowering of a scent though. It goes on so smooth and does a pretty good job of staying put. Ive seen numerous people with different skin tones,etc wearing this color and it looks great on everyone!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a Project Runway addict, but I will not be saying "Auf Wiedersehen" to this gloss. Not a huge VS shopper since I have the chest of a small boy, but I popped in to check out this gloss and the possibility of making my chest appear larger. Only one left and I snatched it up. Perfect (slightly) iridescent pink-peach shade. Has a nice cocoa smell, not too cloying. I would advise a basic balm underneath as I fear chapped lips would make it "ball up" on the lips.

I would have bought two. Salesperson said it was not limited addition, but I don't trust that because she also told me I looked like a B cup.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like Heidi Klum and I love VS so it was only a matter of time before I couldn't stand the temptation any longer lol. Thankfully this is a purchase I definitely don't regret - I love this gloss! I love the chocolate smell, the cute packaging, and most importantly the way it looks on my lips. I'm pretty fair so looking washed out is a concern for me with lighter colors, but the beige-y tones give it enough color and depth so as not to look dead. Also I'm very surprised by how moisturizing it is. I have a few other VS glosses and they're not as moisturizing as this one, it practically feels like I'm wearing lip balm. If you like pink lip glosses you should check this out. Overall I'm very pleased and would love to repurchase if I could find a VS where it's not sold out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by akk23

HG lip gloss! It is amazing! The color looks very nude in the tube which at first I was worried would make me look like a corpse but I was very wrong! Its a very flattering pinky beige on me and it goes with any makeup look from natural to dramatic. Its the first gloss that my husband commented on (and we all know men don't pay attention to that stuff). Its super shiny, not sticky and wears quite well. Its limited edition so I have to grab another one soon! It smells like hot chocolate but its not overpowering at all. Way to go Heidi!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by EnjoyTheSilence

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wandered into Victoria's Secret out of sheer boredom last week & happened upon this lovely lipgloss! I haven't bought any makeup in quite awhile (huge stash; being very selective), so for me to purchase this means that it's unique from what I already own. Heidi Klum rocks, so of course this caught my eye! The packaging is a gold box w/ a pic of a smiling Heidi Klum on it, along with her signature & a little blurb: "The perfect shimmery nude gloss with my personal touch: a little taste of chocolate." The lipgloss tube is squared & sleek (fairly thin & petite; not a big hulking tube), with a muted gold cap. The main part of the tube is clear so you can see the gloss inside. There is a little hot pink dividing line between the cap & tube that adds a nice touch. Heidi's signature in black graces the side of the clear tube & 'Very Sexy' is printed on the gold cap in little hot pink dots. The gloss has a brush applicator.

The lipgloss itself is a sheer, iridescent, muted peachy-pink nude. Unlike the accompanying lipstick, the gloss does NOT contain any micro-glitter or sparkle, just shimmery pigment particles. The formula is quite nice! It's not gloppy-sticky, nor too thin/oily. It's a nice, silky-smooth gloss that feels comfortable on lips & it wears nicely over the matching lipstick (or any other lipstick for that matter.) It does have a noticeable chocolate fragrance, but it's not flavored or sweet at all. You won't feel like you borrowed your little sister's Bonne Bell lipgloss (it IS fun & pretty enough to give you a girly thrill, though!) I think nearly ANYONE of any coloring could wear this gloss, as it's pretty sheer. It's not a pasty nude, so it won't give you those icky 'dead' lips, even if you're really dark.

At only $12 this makes a nice little 'retail therapy' purchase that won't break the bank. Totally girly, totally satisfying! AND there's an accompanying lipstick if the lipgloss alone just won't do it for ya. (I highly recommend the lipstick! It's gorgeous & I reviewed it as well.)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No