April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Oxygenating Facial Scrub [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by jfrazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say this product is the best so far. I've struggled with acne and cystic my whole 20's and i've tried everything from proactive, murad, neutrogena and the list goes on. My friend had this in her bathroom so i gave it a try and since then i never stopped using it. My skin has cleared up amazingly. I dont break out at all...I am happy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lisapralines4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's discontinued, but the same ingredients in this scrub are now in "Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Scrub." It's in a blue tube. I love this product! I have bought deep clean cleansers that have caused my face to flake and left over makeup. And I have tried plain scrubs that have not cleaned well either. This has the best of both products. The gentle exfoliating beads buff away dry skin, and it also foams very nice to break down dirt and makeup. It cleans thoroughly without overdrying, and gives my face a nice glow. It does nothing to "wake you up", but other than that, it's an excellent cleanser/scrub that I will keep on purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by RachRachRevolution

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this for a solid 2 years before switching to some redness reducing stuff. This product is great! It has a very nice scent, leaves your face soft, and takes off most of the makeup (I say most because I still had some concealer around my nose). In the amount of time I used this, I didn't have much acne at all!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

I picked this up when I went to New York City for a wedding. Once we got there, I took a shower etc. I think it might be the water there because my skin got really, really, really dried and it was starting to flake. So I ran across the street to a convenience store to pick something up that would help.
I used this and it stung and stung and stung. I had such a horrible impression and decided that it was definitely the water there.
I brought it back to Toronto and tried it again, I still didn't like it. Now that I'm writing this review, I feel so horrible, everyone has something good to say about this. I think I might just give it a try again. I really hope I get results like most reviewers here. Will update after I try it once again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by tubachuba

I reaaly like this scrub. It really does a good job at preventing breakouts for me and controlling oil. The microbeads seem to be doing a good job exfoliating.This is abrasive enough to exfoliate but its not too abrasive like st ives which is a good thing because very abrasive scrubs can actually make your skin worse.This was not drying for me either and it has a nice scent. This lasted me a long time too . Since it is as scrub instead of using it everyday i use it like every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by xomissaudrey

so, i'm almost positive that this product was discontinued because "oxygenating", i suppose, did not appeal to most people as something that their skin needed.

but i bought the morning burst facial scrub...not the original, but the oxygenated beads formula.

i'm guessing they're pretty similar.

anyway, it smells LOVELY. i wouldn't say that it would wake me up, but it would help. i like it a lottt. and it's not strong, and it's not a smell that i think a lot of people won't like, either.
there are a bunch of little oxygen beads, and some big blue beads. it does a really good job of exfoliating.
my mom though i was crazy...she's not a big believer in scrubs/exfoliants, but i swear my complexion looked brighter and healthier like it said, and that my acne scars were less dark.
i also broke out less! (:
it wasn't so harsh that it irritated one blemish that i had, and it didn't break me out.
i wanted to buy the clinique scrub, but i think this is doing me fine!
i'd be a little...or a lot more pleased if it had ingredients for acne or for any skin like thyme, citrus (exfoliates), chamomile, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, licochalcone, tea tree oil, green tea, etc.
though the ingrdients aren't to impress, i think it does a fine job of exfoliating + i will repurchase! (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 6:47:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted a break from my Morning Burst facial scrub and this stuff is just as great!First off I love the smell of it!It has a very light smell to it and kind of smells like fresh cut cucumbers.I love the little beads that seem to scrub all the oil right off.It washes away clean and does not leave my face feeling sticky or dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by thinkinofyoux3

I love this scrub I actually use this everyday cause it works so well.. I've tried so many different products to get rid of my acne and this product has worked the best. I'll definitely be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2008 7:23:00 AM More reviews by CuteSweetSlly1

this is OK. it cleans but not that well and the exfoliating isnt the best but alright. very foamy =).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this scrub! I use it like a cleanser though, almost every day. It honestly works for me. I've been using it for a couple of months now, and am already almost out. I just love it! My skin is breaking out less and less and less. I think when I first started using it it made my skin tingle and irritated my eyes just a bit. But it was hardly noticeable and doesn't even do that anymore. I am definitely going to buy this again!