August 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Eyeliner - Christian Dior - Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof in Trindad Black

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Dianashh

I love this eyeliner! it actually stays for a long time, very good quality. It is expensive but lasts a few months so it is worth it. And I love the sharpener!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Ninasa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For as long as I can remember, absolutely all pencil liners smudge on my lower lashes..it is very annoying..I have tried from ysl to annabelle, hence the price is not an issue as I just wanted something that wouldnt smudge. My friend started working at Dior and so she had me try their waterproof eyeliner..I tried it in both black and brown..and I wanted to try it once for a couple of hours before purchasing. I was pretty surprise to see that after 4 hours at work, there was still some color on my lower lashes(as opposed to looking like a racoon as with other crayons) and on my upper lid, the line was completely intact. I was very surprised. I decided to purchase it in brown instead of black as I wanted something more for everyday. It retails for about $30 which is expensive but then again, it should last you at least 5 months so it is worth it. Also, LOVE the fact that it comes with a sharpener, cute detail.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner compared to the CD kohl eyeliner. This is softer, smoother and easier to apply. It still smudges but not as much compared to my other eyeliners. I have applied it on my water line as well and it is pretty easy to use. It comes with a smudger and a sharpener which is a bonus. It sharpens easily and the pencil stays robusts after sharpening and it does not easily break.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jamster86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive but well worth it. Lovely intense black which lasts well even on the waterline. It can be smudged shortly after application but then settles and becomes smudge and waterproof. I have quite oily lids so I tend to use a gel liner there, but this can be used to give a much more subtle look as its nice and blendable. I use it under my bottom lids to give my eyes that 'pop' and I also use it all over when I want a long lasting smoky eye look for a night out.

Very good buy, my favourite pencil eyeliner ever

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is pricy but I will keep using it. This eyeliner has an intense color, is easy to apply and rarely smudges. Also, it is pricy, but it goes a very long way. I feel like this eyeliner can last forever even I use it five days a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by carebear617

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this liner for everyday wear. If I need to use it for the waterline, then I'd go to another product. This is a good investment for daily wear and weekend outs. It's dark, creamy, and rich. But if you're looking for something more dramatic, then go with a liquid liner. If you're going to sweat, swim, prance around in the rain, or wash your face, then this liner will not stay put. But I highly recommend, and have been using it for 4 years now.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG of waterproof eyeliner. I use this on the waterline and here's the secret for it to stay put. I use Stila smudge pot in black. Stays all evening for me. Wish I could find one eyeliner that does that. I'm still on the hunt for that one.
UPDATE I bought a new eyeliner pencil and I don't know if they changed the formula on this but, doesn't stay on good. Anyone else have this problem?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by wanos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is so great that I really don't know why I didn't write a review so far.
I read a lot of negative reviews about it, but for me it definitely worked. It's soft, but stays strongly on the skin. I have in black and brown, both are excellent, the black is really black. It also works good on the waterline, really long-lasting. Next time I want to try another brand, just because so far I used only Dior pencils and want to look around what about the others. But I know that it surely worked for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I bought this before going on a vacation where I knew I'd be sweating and doing some swimming.

I don't know why i bought this because it's dior and it's hediously overpriced for something that you can buy from revlon or any other drugstore brand.
It glides on beautifully and clings on better than a normal liner would. Even though it says it's waterproof, it does wash away with heavy sweating and swimming.

I'm pretty happy with this but I do think that I can buy a very similar product for a lot less $$$!

After my vacation, I did find a wonderful use for this liner tho. It's GREAT for tightlining! It clings on well and goes on smooth and gives my eyes a pretty intense tightline.

So there, it's not a bad purchase and I'm making the most of it but it's really not anything you cant get from a good quality drugstore waterproof eyeliner either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this eyeliner! It's creamy enough for me and staying power is good. It stays on my lid fairly well, might smudge a little bit in my under eye corner mid-day. When i use it on my water line this is better than a lot of other eyeliners, it stays on unlike some other that when i blink, then lines my bottom water line. I especially like the smudger at the other tip and how it comes with a sharpener.