October 30, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Lipgloss - All

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by 3evita

i have this n both 220 rich rose and 805 soft nude i love them they look so natural and give ur lips that natural wet look, I get tons of compliments on my lips when wearing this lip gloss. it is nice n light and looks natural i just repurchased the 805 soft nude and i had it for a very long time this last forever since u only need one application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by jessijay

I own several of these and really love the way they feel on - great texture! Compares to much more expensive brands. Classy square tube. No objectionable taste. Not too sticky. Gloss doesn't migrate outside the lip line. So many wearable shades. I am a fair skinned gal so these are plenty pigmented for me, though I read other reviewers saying they wish they were darker. I adore them and hope to collect more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

I recently purchased four of these in different shades from Ulta. They had a BOGO sale so each one was a cheap $2.50. I bought the "Soft" shades in nude, pink, coral and wine. There's barely any color payoff so I seemed to have ended up with four unremarkable shades of gloss with varying degrees of shimmer. Unless you have very pale lips it doesn't matter which "Soft" color you pick as they're all pretty much the same color on your lips. It does have a nice non sticky texture and there's no funky smell to it. There's nothing wrong with them but I was expecting more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2008 10:34:00 AM More reviews by julidan0203

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all..I scored an extremely tempting sale with this product. I bought 1 for $8.99 or so and got 2 for free @ Walgreens..so I won't comment much about the price. I bought 6 shades: soft coral, soft nude, rich rose, soft wine and rich red. These are all pretty neutral, considering my skin and lip coloring. Soft coral, rich rose and soft nude went on almost clear on my pigmented lips (hence the 3 lippies), but I can use these over any other lipstick just for dimension purposes. Actually, the best shade for me was rich red, which looks pretty bright on the tube, but turned to a soft reddish brown on my lips, very flattering and versatile!!. About their lasting power..it is average but I would never expect miracles from a lipgloss and I kind of enjoy reapplying (girlie stuff ;) ). I do like the packaging very much!! It's very classy for a drugstore product. Absolutely no smell or taste in these. Not moisturizing (but there were no promises either), not drying. Overall, a very nice product and in this case, at an unbeatable price. My only gripe is that the color range was not at all adequeate in my case, but I can definitely see these working on lighter skinned girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was really impressed with the texture of this gloss. I hate thick and sticky but I hate thin and greasy even more. This is light and nonsticky, not great staying power on me since I'm always rubbing my lips together. But I find things as sticky as Color Juice have a hard time staying on my lips - so this lasting a good hour or so is great for me. No smell or taste. Drugstore price as expected for L'Oreal - no fun to pay when you want a quick fix but I'm willing to pay it. As for the colors - Rich Red is my favorite. The perfect neutral crimson for me, it seems like it would be fairly flattering universally, a brown-based red as I've heard it reviewed before, and didn't turn into a bright pink the way many reds tend to. The coral shade I like, but was still disappointed in - it was essentially a clear gloss. While I was hoping for sheer, I wasn't expecting THAT sheer - but as I love the texture so much, this is pretty much my favorite clear gloss. I seriously love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have 5 of these glosses so far - Soft Nude, Rich Nude, Soft Brown, Rich Brown, and Rich Rose - and I must say, I love each and every one of them. The tube itself is quite classy looking (especially for a drugstore product) and is square shaped with a frosted gold cap and a doe-foot applicator. There is no scent, and there are a variety of shades available. Each of the glosses are moisturizing, smooth texture, great shine, non-sticky, and contain a hint of color--some more so than others. Out of my bunch the Soft Brown and the Soft Nude are the lightest (on days when I don't want a too-noticable color on my lips I wear them). I like these glosses because they perform a lot better than some more expensive glosses I own, and at $6-7 a pop (and often on the BOGOF sale @ Walgreens or CVS) they're unbeatable.