October 31, 2014 | 982 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Double Chocolate Shake Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish they had more of these in stock when I purchased it because I picked up the last one. I used to live far away from bath and body works so I was really bummed when it wasn't there the next time i shopped at BBW. It is the best smelling chocolate flavour that I've ever tried. I definitely agree with the other reviewers in that it doesn't have a synthetic smell. It truly smells like mint chocolate. I love that it's clear and that it also heals my chapped lips really well. They don't care this anymore but the have released these new "Winter Cordials" glosses and one of the scents is triple hot chocolate. I hope it smells the same as the double chocolate shake because I'm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by the_hostess

I don't know why I strayed from these products because I love them so much. I love the smell of this, not a fake, disgusting smelling chocolate. It smells like Baskin Robbins chocolate ice cream to me. :) I love how it has no shimmer or grittyness. It's lipgloss for people OVER the age of 15. I will have to go purchase more, ASAP. I layer it over Smashbox's O-Gloss to keep the color longer. Even alone it is beautiful and makes my lips look pretty and pouty. (I have HUGE lips anyway). Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells just like divine chocolate, and moisturizes my lips well. The fragrance really is spot-on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ooh, this is SO good smelling. Got it for Christmas. It has such a realistic chocolate scent, along with the mint. It's really cool and refreshing, makes my lips feel good. And I like that it's super glossy and clear. My only gripe is that the scent goes away rather quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is tasty stuff! It smells amazing too, it smells like something else, but I cannot put my finger on what it is. Like all of the mentha shines it is glossy and moisturizing. The price can't be beat either (2 for $10).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Lindabear

i love these, i got strawberry and this one for 2/$10, i love the fact that it's a chocolate lipshine but the color is clear with no shimmers, slick and shiny and very moisturizing. this is my favorite gloss right now and im going to buy more. try it if you love chocolate!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 11:07:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I'm back to loving Mentha Lip Shines because of the new releases. Sometimes I stray because I get bored. I got all three new Soda Fountain flavors. I love them all. This one is as close to chocolate as I've seen in a lip product. It smells wonderful. What I like about the Mentha Lip Shines is that they are really flavored awesomely, they are SUPER moisturizing, and they double as a lip gloss/balm. Will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by susielhelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this lip gloss as well as the vanilla shake one. It is a nice chocolate, not too over powering or "fake smelling". It seems to be better than some of the other chocolate lip glosses I have tried. I like the vanilla as well, of the two I think the vanilla is more my style but they are both really nice glosses. They are very slick and shiny and a little goes a long way. I would suggest buying them on a sale as they are expensive (I believe about 7-8 dollars) when they are not on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Yakkoooew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tested this at BBW and had to rush back when they had the 2/$10 sale (they are normally $7.50 each). I was wary of trying a chocolate-flavored lip gloss, especially from the Mentha line-- they are usually way too minty for my liking and burn my throat-- but chocolate mint?? I just had to try it! I literally said WOW out loud when I tried this-- it is such a spot-on chocolate (more like milk chocolate) and the peppermint is not overpowering. My lips felt cool and refreshed, and even the taste test got an A+. It tastes sugary and there is no burning sensation in my throat from the peppermint.

The SA let me get 3 for $15 so I purchased 2 of these, and also the strawberry shake gloss (smells amazingly like sugary strawberry ice cream topping). I am on a semi-permanent lip gloss no-buy (I hate how sticky they are) so for me to purchase TWO of these glosses says a lot. It is a joy to apply and wear this super-shiny gloss. As long as I don't apply too much, it does not feel gloppy and does not leave any white film-- and yes, it freshens my breath too! My lips look full and pouty once I apply this gloss. Be careful, though, because the cap sometimes will become loose if you try to twist it closed too tightly.

I'm so glad I got a back-up because my local BBW is already sold out of all of the shake glosses, and the white Frosty gloss. Fortunately, this gloss does not make me crave chocolate... that would be a problem :o) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ooooooh i just love this!!!!!!! It tastes scrumptious, smells like a chocolate latte! love it love it!!!! I got it at the 2 for $10 sale, along with lip tint number 1136. Definately a repurchase! A permanent staple!!! HG!!! luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful shine!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv it!!!!