C.O. Bigelow Vanilla Malt Shake Mentha Lip Shine

I got this at the semi annual sale for $2. : )
I love this one! I have one of the old fountain mentha lip shines, and this is from a newer batch. I love this scent. It's like yummy, vanillaey, butterscotchey goodness!
Same minty taste that I love with all of the mentha lip shine from C.O. Bigelow.

on 10/23/2008 9:26:00 PM

This gloss smells amazing! I love vanilla mint, so this is a home run for C.O. Bigelow.

Very shiny gloss, and you don't need much. I like the tube packaging, especially the fact that the applicator end is slanted, so it glides onto my lips really easily without any extra product or mess.

I got this in my stocking, so I'm not exactly sure about the price, but I would definitely purchase this when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great scent, and a great texture. Really moistures my lips too. I agree with the previous reviewer that said that this round of flavors is better than the last! Strawberry Shake is awesome as well, and probably my new favorite.

Great product ... smells heavenly, high-gloss shine, easy to apply. The packaging is pretty.

Normally, I'd say the price is a bit expensive, but I got it for $2 on sale so it was a great deal.

on 1/17/2008 12:02:00 PM

This does have that smell of frosting in a can, texture was sticky and not as glossy as I had hoped. I wouldn't pay full price for it, but I like the tingly feeling that it imparts. Not that I spend my time sniffing lip glosses, but if I was, this smells a little off for me.

on 11/9/2007 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm back to loving Mentha Lip Shines because of the new releases. Sometimes I stray because I get bored. I got all three new Soda Fountain flavors. I love them all. This one is a delicious creamy vanilla. You can definately tell the difference between this and the Vanilla Cola flavor. What I like about the Mentha Lip Shines is that they are really flavored awesomely, they are SUPER moisturizing, and they double as a lip gloss/balm. Will always repurchase.

on 10/30/2007 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I feel like every time I buy a new C. O. Bigelow lipgloss, I think "THIS IS MY FAVORITE" because the flavors just keep getting better and better. I agree with the 1st review that said it was a chocolate mint flavor but the mint isn't overbearing. It doesn't have a bite the way the peppermint flavor does. This is just a clear gloss but it works nicely over lipstick. If only it was a touch thinner, I would be happier.

C.O. Bigalow: What products can't you add mint to? This is part of the new line of Fountain-inspired lip shines (which include Strawberry and Chocolate shakes). I must say that I like these a heck of a lot better than the previous Fountain Flavors (Black Cherry, Vanilla Cola, Root Beer, and Orange Creme). This flavor smells exactly like canned vanilla frosting at first sniff and taste, but then you get the hit of mint and it tastes like those creamy mint nonpariel wafers that you get at Christmastime. Delicious! Hopefully, it won't end up tasting like postage stamp glue towards the end of the tube, a fate that many of my other Mentha Lip Shines have fallen victim to.

Recommended for Medium Skin