November 27, 2014 | 1283 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Creamed Almond and Coconut Smoothie soap

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

I use this product as a shaving cream, not so much a soap/body cleanser. I know it seems like a lot of money to use as a shaving cream, but it is soooo worth it for me. For years, I struggled with razor burn not only in my bikini area, but also on my shins. This has totally eliminated my razor burn issue, therefore, it is a staple in my shower. I took 1 lippie away, because I do not think that it is a great body cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by TranquilTurtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found this soap a lot more moisturizing than most others that I have tried, I still have to put lotion on but my skin is no longer dry and itchy like it used to be. It also smells pretty good, though it doesn't lather well and you have to use a lot to wash your whole body. For the price and the time it lasts its not worth it for me to buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by cmneal187

I have extremely troubled skin. Even products that claim to be "all natural" bother me. My skin gets red and itchy, not to mention, it stings so much! However, Lush products never make me feel this way. PROS: *Soothes skin * use as shaving cream * moisturizes skin * amount of product* CONS: *Not much lather * pricy, but well worth it* // The lathering situation can irritate some people. I mushed it into my loofah, and got a very small amount of bubbles/suds. Then again, this is completely tolerable for me, considering that other body washes most likely have ingredients in order to achieve a very luxurious lather. All in all, if you're unable to deal with a lather that is very subtle, then this is not the body wash for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I tend to love all Lush products, but this stuff sucks! Only nice thing I could say is that it smells fantastic... other than that I hate the fact that it doesn't lather on my loofa, it doesn't moisturize like they told me it would at the store, I need a ton of the stuff to feel like the product is actually working. I hate that I spent 21 bucks on this stuff.. I love Lush, but this product was so disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved the scent but the soap didn't really do anything special for me. the tub is a pain. I don't think I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This product is very moisturizing and I would definitely buy again. It doesn't lather but I bought mainly for it's moisturizing properties. the smell is great and it smells really sweet. I use it by rubbing a small amount all over my arms and legs and it leaves them so moisturized. Another way to use it is by adding a bit of some exfoliant (I use LUSH's sugar scrub ground up) and it leaves your skin so soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

As a soap it's just ok. If you want something to suds and bubble then this is not for you. It has lots of oils and butters in it to make the skin very soft. I don't use it to clean myself. I use it as a shaving cream and then slather it on my arms and elbows after I use other shower gels to clean. This stuff made my legs and arms so soft and smooth. It was worth it just for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have eczema and some soaps leave my skin feeling really tight and dry. I was browsing at Lush when a SA suggested I try this smoothie. I tried this with an exfoliator, and my hands felt SO soft afterwards. My hands are usually a little rough because of my dry skin, but I left feeling silky smooth about an hour or so after trying this smoothie. I took a chance, bought it, and loved the feel in the shower. I was worried that the no-lather formula would leave me feeling dirty, so I added a tiny drop of my regular body wash (baby wash) and it made the smoothie foam right up. I've also found that putting the smoothie on a shower pouf helps it lather up.

Super soft and is working well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by jennaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: delicious subtle smell, feels luxurious, good ingredients, incredibly moisturizing and absolutely non-drying (can get away without moisturizer after shower/bath).
Cons: no lather (although thats not a con for me at all! don't mind in the least), expensive, tub packaging.
I was just browsing around store and of course got attacked by an SA while I had this in my hand who forced my hands into the sink for a wash with it. I said thanks and put it down but I kept feeling my hands while I was walking around the store and they were so friggen soft. I added it on once I got to the till and I get the same effect in the shower. I absolutely adore it. I've never had issues with body acne or anything like that but I know some people don't feel like they're being cleaned putting a lotion type product as a body cleanser but I use this after workouts and my skin is softer and clearer than ever. LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

Wonderful shower smoothie that leaves skin unbelievably soft and smooth.

PROS: (1) Smells like a decadent whipped dessert. It smells like creamy vanilla custard, honey, and almond. It is not a sweet scent, just warm and smooth. Plus, the scent is light enough to layer perfume over without conflict. (2) Leaves skin cashmere soft- I had so many compliments when people would touch my arms or brush past me. (3) This is most useful as a shaving cream for legs- it offers a better shave than my previous products. (4) This pairs perfectly with ‘Sympathy for the Skin’- the scent of this body lotion is the much lighter version of this smoothie. It will enhance the softening effects of this wash without clashing the scent. (5) Does not irritate my sensitive acne prone skin, the contrary- it sooths it.

CONS: (1) the packaging comes in the Lush trademark pot. For shower products, it would be so much easier if they could use squeeze tubes to prevent water from ruining the product. (2) It hardly lathers, I honestly did not feel as clean when I used this alone without soap.

Overall, I will buy this again during the winter to battle dryness, and occasionally as a shaving cream.
Happy Shopping!