August 27, 2014 | 902 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Mini Kabuki

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ilovebnamom

Horrible Brush! Too small, can't really use it for much, not very soft, and sheds like crazy! Need I say more!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by seirenes

It sheds. It's stiff. It's falling apart (doesn't even have a shape anymore), and I've only had it for a couple of weeks. I know EM's kabuki brushes aren't the best out there, but this is even defying my (very, very low) expectations--and not in a good way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 9:05:00 AM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this last week and surprisingly, it isn't on the site now. I paid $4 for it. I really like it. I have BeneFit's Kabuki brush and it's so big and fluffy. It feels like I'm applying my makeup with a paint roller. It just so awkward to use. I like the Mini Kabuki because I feel like I get better precision in application.

I can get the corner of my forehead right next to my hairline. I can really focus on the acne scar that is below my nose and above my lip. It's okay quality (I got a lot of stray hairs shedding in the beginning but it's seemed to taper off). I feels like it's cheaply made, but for the price. . if it falls apart, I can just buy another (even if I have to buy the more expensive Baby Kabuki on their site) For anyone who feels as hindered in application as I do with a traditional kabuki, try this out. I've really enjoyed using this.