November 28, 2014 | 1185 users online

Loose Powders - Guerlain - meteorites voyage powder pearly touch trio

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hotmama4u2sweat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product makes my face look awesome! I have a beautiful glow when I apply it. I def recommend. It smells great too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by luisatolentino

This is a limited edition, I got it on evecare.com on sale for $69 USD it brings three (5g / 0.18 oz)of the same Meteorites loose powder in mythic-01. I keep one in makeup case in the bathroom, one in my purse and since I might not be able to find it for this price ever again I'm saving the other one :-) It gives you the same effect you get form the pearls but this is a better option to carry around. You can find the regular size in some stores online for $50 USD each. This is so easy to use! you just open the container and sweep all over your face, so soft! and the same violet smell. the container is soooo cute :-) LOVE IT!
When I'm done with the three containers (let's say a couple of years) I will def. buy the regular size.