October 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Color Fever Gloss in Tempting

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 4:29:00 AM More reviews by princess_fiona

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely lipgloss - I believe this is also known as shade 262. It's a neutral beige rose colour with a really subtle luminous pink/gold shimmer to it (think glowy rather than glittery)

Feels lovely to wear - great silky smooth texture and nice fragrance too, as well as being quite moisturizing. Not incredibly long lasting.

Packaging is lovely - just what you'd expect from a brand like Lancome. The heart shape wand makes for easy application.

The only things I don't like about this product is the price - I think I paid something like 16GBP for it and the fact it's impossible to get the last bit of gloss from the bottom of the tube!

I'd happily use this again, or buy it as a duty free treat -- I don't think I can stomach the price for everyday use though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 4:00:00 AM More reviews by dimiti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I buy it on ebayu, I love really pale colours when its winter- I have about 8 fever glooses. This is maybe too pale but in sun looks really beautiful! with this little sparkls on it! I also love that it stay on lips for a very long time and I think that is the best lip gloss !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 11:59:00 PM More reviews by katebeth

I never in a million years would've picked this color on my own, in the tube it is a light lilac purple with glitter and I have a knack for always picking pinks. I got a makeover and the MA used this on me, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by how it gave my highly pigmented lips a very toned down nude lip without making me look like a corpse (I'm a PPP). It also made them appear a lot fuller. I've been using it everyday, whether it's by itself, or with some lip liner (Lancome Le Crayon in Plum is great), or to tone down a bright red lipstick (L'oreal Penelope's red). It's very versatile and feels quite moisturizing and good on my lips and not sticky at all. I definitely want to try some of the other colors. Just wish it wasn't so expensive, but it is quite worth it!