July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Powder - Givenchy - Prisme Solitaire All-Over Diamond Effect Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted this shimmer silver powder sooo bad that I had to keep on checking sephora to see if it was in stock yet.In ways I love it and other ways Im dissappointed.First it is a beautiful fine milled shimmer but you get so little of it your scared to use it too often.But will be nice for nice night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Mona24

Well the powder is amazing very pretty and very sparkly for the holidays, this would be great for eyes and with just liner and mascara or under brow and cheek bone, I wouldnt suggest using this for the body since the size is small and price is $50 dollars for it. I love it I needed a silver powder like this all i have is gold and even Chanel came out with a Gold sparkle loose powder so anyways back to the poor rating i gave for packaging, I like the idea of a ring box just thought it would have been like plastic or metal, the packaging to me feels cheap for the price and DEFINITLY the amount is small for the price, I got the loose holiday powder for Chanel for the same price and that will last a lifetime and even the Guerlain holiday balls would last longer, so i feel that the size and package was not all that, I dont feel comfortable carrying this around because it might open up and break so this will have to be kept at home of in a secure case if i do take it in my bag.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No