August 29, 2014 | 1809 users online

Styling Products - Dove - Smoothing Frizz Control

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tames frizzies with out that heavy greasy feeling. Very light, but extremely effective. Smells fresh. Better than the expensive stuff by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

WOW! This is wonderful. I have spent years and years looking for a leave-in that softens and smooths and de-frizzes my puffy dry frizzy air-dried hair. THIS IS IT! I'm done looking. Holy Grail as they say. It's a light cream that comes in a convenient pump. It smells fresh and pretty it smooths and softens and takes the frizz away all day. Lovely just Lovely. I am very impressed with the Dove range which I have been ignoring since I've been such a high-end fool. This is all I need after I shampoo. My hair is long dry frizzy puffy highlighted. Try this. I don't use conditioner now. I just use Dove's volume shampoo and then when I get out of the shower I put a few pumps of this in. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL. try it!