July 28, 2014 | 1031 users online

Concealers - Chanel - professional concealer duo in minuit candelight

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Animimi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best. Concealer. Ever. This stuff conceals perfectly, never creases or settles and looks flawless! I use to cover blemishes and under-eye circles after a night out, and sometimes use under my YSL Touche Eclat to get both the coverage from Chanel and the glow from Yves!

I would buy this again - if I could find it! Anyone got an inside track on where to get this item?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Jess1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have really bad dark circles and this product works really well to conceal them. I've tried a ton of concealors and this one is the best. Don't knock it till you try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2001 10:43:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I really love love love this :) It comes in the cutest compact, with 2 colors to blend to your shade. The brush works well, and the concealer is emollient and so can be applied easily. I always set this with some loose powder though, and it gives great staying power.
Overall, it's cute, and works well. The concealer does a great job of concealing my under-eye circles!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2001 5:16:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a better than average attempt at Laura Mercier's secret camouflage. It does not last as long but it is more emollient than the SC and can be used under the eye without moisturizer. It won't last as long, however. And, it may crease if it is applied a little too heavy. For the amount of money it is not worth it at all. Get the SC instead.