July 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Loose Powders - Face Stockholm - Loose Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely stunning face powder.
Super finely milled, goes on like a dream and give a lovely glow to the face, without beign shimmery or glittery. I have this in # 3 and it fits my NC15-20 skintone.
I really love it as it is not drying (not the best for oil control thought).
Will surely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 6:19:00 AM More reviews by alicebt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If you want a good loose powder without all the shimmer and glitter stuff, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG loose powder! I use this one in number 2 to create that flawless finish. It is available in eight transluscent skintone shades, I use number 2 since I am a pale blonde.

I use it to set my foundation and to avoid getting "oily" in the T-zone. It really does work. I am so happy with the result. I absolutely love it and will repurchase it over and over again!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2005 7:09:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Wonderful everyday product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by D-Girl

This is a nice, finely milled loose powder. It creates a nice even finish without caking up or drying out my skin. It doesn't do much in terms of oil control, but it is a good everyday finishing powder. I use P3 and I am a MAC C3, Stila D, RMK #103.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2002 6:25:00 PM More reviews by WendyWhy

This is a very silky wonderful powder. There is a limited color selection though, and I couldn't get a perfect match so I sent this back but it would have been a keeper if there was a match. Also, it's not the best at controlling oilies - so it's better for you dry-skin ladies.