December 20, 2014 | 889 users online

Lip Gloss - Dior - Creme De Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I recently discovered this gloss and have it in #851. It's actually more of a lip cream. I love it! It's fully pigmented, creamy, and long wearing. 851 is a rose color and looks great with my medium skin tone. Now I want to run out and get more colors. Love, love, love.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by dsreenitya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm allergic to lipsticks, my lips peel off and bleed at the slightest touch of a lipstick and hence I always used lip glosses no matter what the occasion is, I did some research on colors and formula of Dior glosses and ordered Dior creme de gloss hoping it would be a little more than regular gloss with some color in it. I got my lip gloss(es) from allcosmeticswholesale.com in colors 'Plum Elixir' and 'Creamy Chestnut'. And Yes, should say it exceeded more than my expectations. This has great color, feels so light and sinks into my lips very nicely. 'Creamy Chestnut' is a browny shade and has a slight gold shimmer to look at from outside the case but when it goes on lips it doesn't show any shimmer but your lips rather shine proudly.
'Plum Elixir' is great with its own features too. It suits my shade medium shade.
I feel like they are lipsticks in Gloss tube with sheen to them. It has got everything in it, so moisturizing, light texture,sophisticated look instantly and stays for a long time. Definitely wearable to office.
No matter how good any product might be I think and stay within my price border. I got these for $16 and I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking about Dior Creme De Gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeuploverlynie

I absolutely love this product!!! OMG! this gloss has the most ammaaazzziiiiinnnggg texture and consistency on the lips. It feels like i have an ultra hydrating lip balm on my lips when i use it! if any of you are looking for an overall great gloss, (great pigmentation, great texture, very insignificant floral scent, great hydration, great packaging etc.) this is the gloss for you! i have this in 3 colors and i love every single one. the applicator is a doe-foot tip that is sort of softer and more flexible than a usual doe-foot (which makes for an even, smooth, and soft application). i love this gloss more than my dior ulra shine lippies (i have 5 of those; i was in love with the packaging! lol im a sucker for packaging, and now i hardly use those because i love this gloss sooooo much better). i think this is a high end gloss that you will not regret buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

231 is my favorate tone. it looks very nice and natural and smells great. it is very creamy and not slick or sticky at all. wears great and is very nice. almost like a cream lipstick in a tube rather then a lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

creamy gold 345: in the tube, it looks like a tutu pink with gold shimmer. i wear "hue" lipstick from mac to nudify my pigmented lips and top it off with 345... it's very flattering with gals with a tan. check out all the creme de glosses~ this is so far my favorite gloss because it's like a lipstick / gloss / lip balm all in one.

=======

update: instead of putting a lipstick underneath, i bought coral elixir and it works as a milky pink. lipstick just dries out my lips but creme de glosses are the perfect lipstick/gloss!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by pocky

I LOVE Creme de Gloss but it's not really a lip gloss. For me, it's more of a lip cream. The texture is creamy and coverage is opaque like a lipstick instead of sticky like a gloss. I prefer to wear the darker shades as a lip stain either alone or layered under a nice gloss for a gorgeous look. Since Creme de Gloss isn't sticky and shiny like a lipgloss, don't pile it on hoping for more glossy because you're just wasting product. Instead, try layering on a true lip gloss if you're going for a glossy look or just stick with a lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by WetDiamond

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say, this is of of the few products that makes me want to buy the full product after experimenting with a travel size, yes its that superb!!!!! Rouge Dior has none of the plastic smell of Dior Addict and the tub doesnt leak. i got this as part of a gift pack and the colour is 255. Smooth, buttery and smells gorgeous! A stunning colour that is definitely suitable for my NC20 skin in summer and will brighten up the complexion in winter. In my opinion, this lipgloss definitely makes me feel more special than MAC lipglass. I will be visiting the store soon to purchase a full size when the travel size runs out and check out the other colours available in this range!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by dharma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gloss is creamy and sophisticated. It supposedly doesn't dry out lips...at least not mine! My only wish is that it came in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by amyjo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I rarely take time to post a review, even on products I like, but THIS. THIS is absolutely fabulous! Being the possessor of lips of the most sensitive kind, I can wear very few lipsticks, and especially glosses. The texture of this creme/gloss is fabulous and it is highly pigmented (only need a liner, if anything). It wears very well too! You just can't go wrong with this - buy it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely the best gloss EVER. Thought you loved MAC? NOT if you try this! I can't find the colour I have on here again, it's Pink Elixir. It is a very neutral pink colour, not warm and not cold. It is the most beautiful pink I ever got on my quest for the HG pink gloss. It is very pigmented but it is also not scarily bald. The best thing is of course, the texture. It's silky smooth, feels like a light weight lipstick, but also very shiny. It is not sticky AT ALL!!!! I don't know how they did it. When you take the wand out of the tube the gloss looked like whipped cream. It's that light. And it is definitely one of a kind, and the best kind. It lasts and lasts, and never forms the white line on the inside of my lips, and it is moisturizing, plump up the lines, and because the design of this gloss is soo good, the ever so slight shimmer shows up on lips to give you a full lip look. Lucky I got this at the airport so it was only 26CAD, definitely getting every other colour possible, especially the gold beige one. Looks sooo nice.